Lurker
575202_3603154132278_1730197855_n.jpg

^ this from CH Fourze BGM setting, anyone knows what is the left side column for ?

Left is for battle music (during the whole fight)
Right is for climax time/finishers

Just Passing Through Wind
Left is for battle music (during the whole fight)
Right is for climax time/finishers

oh thank you, i already know about the right side :laugh:
i'm just realize when i create some bgm for climax time, i never touch the left side :buttrock:

Lurker
Everyone creates the songs... Almost noone wants to share with people incapable of audio editing T_T....

Everywhere You Go
Am I the only one that wants Kagami to say that "Riders shouldn't be fighting each other" quote from the Kabuto movie? He says it in the Kabuto game, and it's one of my memorable quotes from Kagami. I want him to say it in his pre-battle intro in this game, especially since Yuki Sato is voicing him!:D

Just a passing through Toku Fan....
Everyone creates the songs... Almost noone wants to share with people incapable of audio editing T_T....

Give me an email address, and I'll send over my folder for the music I am going to be using in the game. Some of them don't have to be editted since they are already tv size, but most do.

On the recent discussion, Chalice is a Rider, Joker and Tackle aren`t. End of story.

The Chalice which was unsealed by Leangle using Remote card in the forest in eps. 35/36 IS NOT a Kamen Rider. He's a mere Kaijin in Blade series.
But the Chalice which is actually the Black Joker Undead (with Aikawa Hajime persona) in disguise IS definitely a Kamen Rider. He's a hero.
On the other hand, the violent Black Joker Undead himself (without Aikawa Hajime persona and not in Chalice form) IS NOT a Kamen Rider for sure. He's the ultimate Kaijin in Blade series. Case closed.

Am I the only one that wants Kagami to say that "Riders shouldn't be fighting each other" quote from the Kabuto movie? He says it in the Kabuto game, and it's one of my memorable quotes from Kagami. I want him to say it in his pre-battle intro in this game, especially since Yuki Sato is voicing him!:D

Why not. If I'm not mistaken Gatack has that not-wanting-riders-fighting-against-each-other thought too in Kabuto series.

I'm looking at you Eternal, Poseidon, and King's version of Dark Kiva.

Using that logic, then, that goes to Psyga, Ouja, Odin, Ryuga, Nega Den-O, Rey, Arc and the likes too. They're all pure evil right.

Lurker
Give me an email address, and I'll send over my folder for the music I am going to be using in the game. Some of them don't have to be editted since they are already tv size, but most do.

But that's the point. I can get the music myself. I can't edit it. Heck the only time i actually got to use custom soundtrack in fourze was a few month ago, when I've been given a rar of edited music. Because year ago I tried to edit "People with no name" down and ended up wasting all day and not going anywhere with it... I cannot edit music at all...

Everywhere You Go
I didn't watch Ryuki lol. But still, I like the way Kagami says it. I can always remember the line being said by him lol.:laugh: