ヒビキラッ☆
On the recent discussion, Chalice is a Rider, Joker and Tackle aren`t. End of story.

74Xrml.jpg
0gUAZ.gif

Kidding XD

No Fear, No Pain.
Yeah yeah, everything to make this discussion stop.

Normally this is where I should say "are you crazy? Of course he isn't a rider. The crazy things some of you people say. Really." But I think I have put you through enough.

Another Agito is a Kamen Rider to me, but I can understand those that feel otherwise. In my book it isn't what power they use alone that makes a character a rider, but their emotions, choices, and desires. Also just because a character presents himself as a rider, or calls himself one, that doesn't mean he is. I'm looking at you Eternal, Poseidon, and King's version of Dark Kiva.

Did I just add a new dynamic to the discussion...oops :D

No Fear, No Pain.
Wait, why is Joker not?

He kind of counts as a Kaijin form more then a rider form. Like Takumi and Tsurugi's Kaijin forms. The Green Chalice Driver is kind of a hint that he is the same being, but different persona. Or so I think :redface2:

Heroes are forever
He kind of counts as a Kaijin form more then a rider form. Like Takumi and Tsurugi's Kaijin forms. The Green Chalice Driver is kind of a hint that he is the same being, but different persona. Or so I think :redface2:
Oh, wait wait, thought you were talking about Hidari :laugh:

No Fear, No Pain.
You guys are weird, but I can appreciate that.

Just saw Sato's picture and man...that is what happens to riders when they grow up. They become Little Date's. Makes you wonder what Hiroaki will look like in another five years. Could he become even more manly? O___O

Last edited:
Just Passing Through Wind
575202_3603154132278_1730197855_n.jpg

^ this from CH Fourze BGM setting, anyone knows what is the left side column for ?