The Viewing Globe - Seriously? I'm Still Alive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
You should be thanking Apple, considering it's your Mac that's failing to read it. I've had similar problems with trying to use a Mac/Macbook to access files needed to teach a class off of a "non-Apple" USB memory stick (i.e. one that is/was not specifically formatted by a Mac for use on a Mac).

You're just missing the NTFS3 MAC driver. :)

HJU's master of disguise
*finishes up writing a new spell*

I get to do a blessing / healing spell later. Haven't done this in a while.

In Justice, We Trust!
The phone didn't come with an actual manual.

anyway Android told me that I needed an app to transfer file from my Mac to my phone. I go download the application and then connect my phone, but the transfer application tells me no Android device is connected to my computer. The HTC site tells me that I don't need any of that bullshit and just need to connect the phone in Disk Drive mode and just do a simple drag and drop.

Thanks Android -.-

Why not use blue tooth to transfer things over?

Banned
New roomates cats are knocking all my **** off my desk and shelves in here.
Had to move all my Monstarts and other expensive collectables into my room.

Damn little devils...:mad:

It stinks.
New roomates cats are knocking all my **** off my desk and shelves in here.
Had to move all my Monstarts and other expensive collectables into my room.

Damn little devils...:mad:

Can't you tell your roomates to leave their cats in seperate rooms or something?

JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
No no the Mac had no problem with the phone and considered it a perfectly fine external drive. I dragged my Den-O ring tones on it and it worked just fine. It's the Android app that was utterly useless. Not only did I NOT need it but it doesn't even work correctly.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah...I see.

Yeah, when it comes to transferring files from a computer to some sort of external device, I've noticed that at least 80%, the/any software that the device includes (like an app or a desktop suite) that's supposed to facilitate the transfers are never actually needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.