The Viewing Globe - Seriously? I'm Still Alive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back in Black
No I mean, I can't find any holes for a card to plug in!

Well, it may be under the battery cover.

Ohh.....!

It's on the back where the battery is!

I have an HTC EVO. It's not a slot. You slide it in.

It still is called a slot.

Undrave, there may be a need to remove the battery, so turn off the phone, open the battery cover, and there should be a little picture that has the form of a card with an arrow on it next to the slot. It may be in an awkward position that doesn't allow the card to be put in there without removing the battery, so check that first.

Well, it may be under the battery cover.

It still is called a slot.

Undrave, there may be a need to remove the battery, so turn off the phone, open the battery cover, and there should be a little picture that has the form of a card with an arrow on it next to the slot. It may be in an awkward position that doesn't allow the card to be put in there without removing the battery, so check that first.

True. The micro sd card slot in a HTC phone is in the most awkward place. My brother had to use my phone to format his sd card, and he couldn't figure out where it was.

And whoever gets a new electronic device, look up Skinomi for screen protectors. I highly recommend them. I bought one for my tablet. Loved it a lot, I bought another for my phone and my PS Vita.

"Training."
I don't care anymore. I am very excited! Finished my final exam and I have now officially finished 13 years of schooling in Australia. University next year!

No Fear, No Pain.
I had some warm tea last night that my friend made (green tea with honey and some kind of nut) and it was fantastic. Might go by the tea shop this weekend and finally throw down some money for something soothing as opposed to mooching free samples like I usually do. That and I want another ceaser wrap from the greek place in the mall...it was soooo good last time. May even try to gyro meat. Warm tea, gyro meat and ceaser wraps...it's gonna be a good saturday.

Back in Black
And whoever gets a new electronic device, look up Skinomi for screen protectors. I highly recommend them. I bought one for my tablet. Loved it a lot, I bought another for my phone and my PS Vita.

Lifetime warranty? Nice.

It's somewhat expensive, but I may buy one in the future.

No Fear, No Pain.
Being friends with your room mate before hand helps...from what I have seen. Still there can be some complications, but I think as long as both respect one another and have different enough schedules that it can work out.

Status
Not open for further replies.