Shyni
Also it may be possiable that the reason Ultras have shown such interest in earth and humanity is because they sense potential. Maybe they feel humans could become yet another addition to the giant, humanoid, monster fighting, alien community. It would also explain why humans are compaitable with Ultras...we may be on the road to becoming something akin to them ourselves.

SPECULATION!

Well, when you consider that "evolved from creatures nearly identical to humans" is the official origin for the main continuity...

Back in Black
Wow. Knight, you are way wrong. He still had some life energy. Taking some of it does not mean taking all of it. How would he revive himself using his own life energy if he had none left? It doesn't eve make sense.

Thanks for the post, Shynilyte.

Well, when you consider that "evolved from creatures nearly identical to humans" is the official origin for the main continuity...

I kinda assumed they wanted humans so they could have extraterrestrial celestial sex and eventually create a superior hybrid race that can become Ultra or human-sized . Like Power Rangers but they become their zords.

Why don't they just marry and have celestial sex with 1000 different humans and use the offspring as warriors for Earth? That solves the issue of needing an Ultra every year and in the long term , you can eventually imbue the world with Ultra genes and uplift humanity in an interesting way.

No Fear, No Pain.
I kinda assumed they wanted humans so they could have extraterrestrial celestial sex and eventually create a superior hybrid race that can become Ultra or human-sized . Like Power Rangers but they become their zords.

Why don't they just marry and have celestial sex with 1000 different humans and use the offspring as warriors for Earth? That solves the issue of needing an Ultra every year and in the long term , you can eventually imbue the world with Ultra genes and uplift humanity in an interesting way.

And if the Ultras have evolved beyond sexual reproduction as we understand it? Besides, Humans and apes can't have children together, even though we are both primates. Nice try though.

And if the Ultras have evolved beyond sexual reproduction as we understand it? Besides, Humans and apes can't have children together, even though we are both primates. Nice try though.

The Vulcans and humans alongside other human related creatures had hybrids, so why not Ultras with humans?

Humans mated with Neanderthals and with other "different" species of man, and since this is sci-fi and if they want to go Ancient Aliens angle, have them go with hybrids.

No Fear, No Pain.
Not saying it couldn't be done, just wanted to hear your ideas on how. Hmmm are Ultramen considered in the nude? If so....ya know what...scratch that. I've made this threadt weird enough as is.

The new Tendou Souji
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFH5-pzow64&feature=related"]?MAD]????????????????? - YouTube[/ame]

Ok, this got more than a few laughs out of me.

Not saying it couldn't be done, just wanted to hear your ideas on how. Hmmm are Ultramen considered in the nude? If so....ya know what...scratch that. I've made this threadt weird enough as is.

I'm feeling that with their different patterns, the Ultras are wearing armor that is more in line with their silverish color and its skintight. If anything, they are not nude, because it would seem strange that we've been watching nude aliens that frolick with minimal armament on their bodies like some aboriginal peoples for almost 50 years.

No Fear, No Pain.
I'm feeling that with their different patterns, the Ultras are wearing armor that is more in line with their silverish color and its skintight. If anything, they are not nude, because it would seem strange that we've been watching nude aliens that frolick with minimal armament on their bodies like some aboriginal peoples for almost 50 years.

From dust to dust? If ya think about it some species go from simple, to complex, to simple again. Evolutionists say we came from such tribes and people...maybe the Ultras just went back to that, at least to some degree.