The Viewing Globe - Seriously? I'm Still Alive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No Fear, No Pain.
Love my gladis...so much win. It can compete with every other deck type, and is the anti-meta of the anti-metas. It can be stressful to use, and it is easy to make a mistake, but of the current meta it is my go too deck. Also having it as my faithful stand by allows me to experiment with new decks. Gladis are my saftey net.

Back in Black
I want to see how you would do against my mega anti-meta deck. The name is a work in progress. It basically stops all meta decks. It's all about battling.

No Fear, No Pain.
Gladis may not have alot of attack power, but their support cards more then make up the difference as well as their contact fusions. Though it can become extremely repeatative, it usually works great. My dark worlds run well as long as I can pick up a Grapha early enough to get his cycle started. My real passion is disaster dragon though, but with REDMD being limited to one per deck I have had to experiment to get it going again. At this point I am trying chaos and level up versions of Disaster Dragon. -_- I understand why the ban list exists, but never before now has it ever effected me so...

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
I used to know lots and lots of cards and their ruling. When my opponent played a card I knew exactly what was going to happen and how screwed I was... now I'd be WAY WAY too lost ><

Plus, the game got to a point where if you can't, like, drop ten cards in your graveyard in one turn you pretty much lost right there.

Near the end of my playing I did a pretty cool thing with another player. We each bought the last of the old starters laying about the store (I got Joey, he got Pegasus) and then each week we would buy a single booster, trade cards from our deck with the ones we wanted in the booster and then duel with that. We'd repeat that a few times. Near the end my deck was slowing turning more and more into a Reptile deck with Alien monsters :D it was pretty fun.

Back in Black
You can put many more cards in the Graveyard now.

It's too bad that your opponent will do that for you before you even get a chance to draw.

No Fear, No Pain.
I had given up on the game until my friend returned from college. Apparently that was all they would do: play Yugioh and mod nerf guns. Before I knew it I was playing again and havn't stopped since. I think it is my desire to compete with the meta without necessarily conforming to it that I find the most fun. Though I admit not all my experimental decks are successes. But that is part of the fun! New cards get released, you study them, and then you find neat ways to use them that you hope others don't figure out too soon. Then when your opponents figure out how to beat it you have to find a new way to overcome them and their various strats. Like Kung Fu, you may master a style or discipline, but there is always something new to learn. There are no masters, only students.

HJU's master of disguise
Z is happy now

^_^

69696_10151298481923185_377445327_n.jpg

Finally finished my new wand and consecrated it.

^_^

in pic:
Tarot cards, Wand, pentacle necklaces, book of shadows

Back in Black
Well, there goes that 100% on my exam.

I don't know what happened. I felt like my stomach had been cut. It was horrible.

I think that I got 90% on that but I don't know how the instructor grades it.

Who's watching Arrow? Dude got more kills in the first episode than Clark got in his ten years in Smallville.

Status
Not open for further replies.