Yes, people. Go-Busters vs. Gokaiger is going to happen. Someone tweeted that they saw a scene being shot that features Basco fighting the Sun Vulcan. No doubt, its actually Marvelous, Joe and Luka transformed into the SV. For proof, here is said tweet:

https://twitter.com/terukou2009/status/257368385472565248

If Basco returns in the upcoming crossover, he might going to steal the great power of the Go-Busters, just guessing IMO.

I was kind of hoping the only powers the Gokaiger's used in the movie would be the Go-Busters. They could even have used this to explain what happens to people who are permanently henshined, since J is one of the keys in the toyline. Ah well, this could be good. It's got a tough act to follow with Vs. Gavan though.

Chief HJU News Editor
More reports on 2chan say that Joe and Don were seen in a line up transforming with 3 new people dressed in red, blue and yellow, most likely the Kyoryuger.

So, if real, that means the Kyoryuger would be another 3 person team? Hm...

I liked him when he wasn't a god
So, if real, that means the Kyoryuger would be another 3 person team? Hm...

I hope not :( I fear Toei's going to start doing this every year, like they decided that KR could have only two Riders per series

However, that description is vague, I guess there could be others with the rest of the cast (since the person mentioned seeing only Joe and Don with them)