**SITES TO STAY AWAY FROM
Animeharu.com
Toysnjoys.com
-------------
*SOME COMPLAINTS*
Plamoya.com
hlj.com

-------------

Not sure if anyone has posted up anything threads about bad websites so I thought I'd give it try since I hate this one website with such a passion. If you've had similar experiences with the same website, feel free to express your hate for it. If you've had bad experiences with other websites, feel free to share it too and I'll create a list because I along with other members feel it's important to know there are websites like these that aren't worth your time and money.

Worst site ever for me: Animeharu.com
---- Now let's see. In Sept. 2011 I preordered the SHF Vegeta from this 'company' for $50 (including s&h). Waited for the supposed release date ON the website which was the following Dec. Never got the item so I waited all through Jan. then I decided to give them a call. After numerous phonecalls and emails of "wait a few more weeks", I finally decided to switch over to another preorder, the SIC vol. 62 ZX. Ofcourse, same **** happened. Waited and waited, tried calling and emailling but to no avail even to this day. Ofcourse, their website is updated daily, so they must be ignoring me or something. Never going to get back my money, patience, and time. Beware for your own sake.

**A Good Rule of Thumb to Avoid Wasting Your Time**
1. Be wary of any site that makes you pay in full, upfront, for Pre-Orders -- MetalSymphony

2. Check terms and conditions regarding pre-orders, cancellations, and deadlines.

3. Use some kind of payment method that offers some kind of protection.

4. Send messages to the company a few days before the deadline of not being able to do anything and really get on its case about your issue. If the company poorly responds or tries to buy time until the expiration, then open a case with your payment method company and cancel that payment if possible. --Shingamyeonblack

Last edited:
Wait, they charged you for a prerelease that they didn't have in stock? That's illegal.

I'm not the only one who's had this issue with the website. I'm amaze no one has done anything. I can't do anything because I don't know what actions to take, I tried looking online but no info, one website told me that I can only take legal actions IF my loss is greater than $500. :S

I'm not the only one who's had this issue with the website. I'm amaze no one has done anything. I can't do anything because I don't know what actions to take, I tried looking online but no info, one website told me that I can only take legal actions IF my loss is greater than $500. :S

Are you serious..I am sure you can take legal action for ANYTHING if they steal from you. THIS IS them stealing from you right? you paid but you have not gotten anything from them?

Are you serious..I am sure you can take legal action for ANYTHING if they steal from you. THIS IS them stealing from you right? you paid but you have not gotten anything from them?

I suppose I will have to do some more research. I just sent some emails to some organizations are suppose to help so I will wait for their response. It's been a little over a year now so I hope I can still do something! Wish me luck

Back in Black
You should have been on this until you got your money back.

You actually should have some protection with the way that you send money, such as the credit card protection or PayPal protection.

They might protect themselves with the terms of purchase on their website.

You should have been on this until you got your money back.

You actually should have some protection with the way that you send money, such as the credit card protection or PayPal protection.

They might protect themselves with the terms of purchase on their website.

Yeah, i should've backed off when i noticed the website does not support paypal. But since it was a preorder, i didn't suspect much and my bank can't help me since my complaint was after 30 days of the transaction. And yes, I should've been more aggressive and took legal actions right away. I was being too nice and waiting to settle it quietly :(

Yeah, i should've backed off when i noticed the website does not support paypal. But since it was a preorder, i didn't suspect much and my bank can't help me since my complaint was after 30 days of the transaction. And yes, I should've been more aggressive and took legal actions right away. I was being too nice and waiting to settle it quietly :(

First of all, you can always take legal action (Its called Petite Larceny, also a failure to render services. Plus maybe hit them up on a bogus charge like mental anguish, its always fun).

You can always call your bank or Credit Card Company and see what you can do about having the charges reversed, then have that website call you and say WTF (HAHA!) no, but they would black list you, not that you would ever do business with them again; blacklists suck.

Anyway, there should be a whole sticky of "Bad sites to never buy from" as I find it extremely valuable...

Never pegged toysnjoys.