Hello, i found out there can be women who actually have interest in super sentais, even though they are adults.I would like to know if you are in this situation.

When The Fruit Of Life Corrupts Men
Oh dude, what kind of question is that?

Women don't have any interest in anything except the kitchen [/sarcasm]

Well, irl, if i tell a girl "i like sentai", in most of cases, she will smile.

Or say its for 4 years kids(true in japan but she wont mean that).

Or you may discuss with people that wont be as open minded and will think you are just a no life/child-man.

ジェイ・イー・フュージョン
Oh dude, what kind of question is that?

Seriously?
Well, my sis loves sentai, or tokusatsu in general...

Fangtaku

I don't care if you're being sarcastic or not, you're a dick. I am a 30 year old woman, and I have been dealing with this kind of attitude for 16 years, ever since high school. In high school, a [male] teacher tried to give me detention for telling off a fellow student who told me I had no right to be in school, because I needed to be "in the kitchen, cooking for [my] man".

On the subject of the question, yes, women like tokusatsu. In our local toku club, there are 3 of us (out of maybe 10-11), although my roommate doesn't care for Sentai or Kamen Rider much (I've gotten her to watch Wizard with me, and some Kabuto, but that's it), but she loves things like GARO. And there's at least one more woman who would be in the club, but she lives too far to commute.

I personally have only seen one Sentai (Gokaiger), as opposed to a number of Kamen Rider series, but overall, I like the team dynamic better in Sentai than Kamen Rider.

I am the law
I'm not sure I understand the purpose of this thread.

Are you wanting to find a girl (I hate saying "Adult Woman") that like Super Sentai because you want to date her, see how many of the members here are girls that like Sentai, just want to talk to girls about Sentai...or are you just genuinely shocked that a girl would find a Super Sentai show to their liking?