It's over 8,000!
Apparently, Shou Aikawa was going to be involved with the Blade novel, but that fell through for whatever reason.

I hope if Kobayashi isn't involved directly, she gets a say in whoever gets to write the novels in her place.

Edit: Welp, I should read more closely, the linked news says that!

You're The Analyzer! :shakefist

Expanding the story as a sequel I say only works for Faiz and Decade. Ryuki is a closed story. The war ended and the powers were gone.

So hopefully, in Decade's novel, we can finally know who Narutaki really is... hopefully...

Or he will forever remain that weird guy who keeps complaining about Decade.

There should be a Clint Eastwood reference in this one.

*Narutaki faces a chair*

"Decade, this is all your fault."

Lurker

*Narutaki faces a chair*

So he'll be an avatar for 90% of the KR fandom? :laugh:

Back in Black
So hopefully, in Decade's novel, we can finally know who Narutaki really is... hopefully...

After the series and many movies, we still don't know. :nono:

Do it now, Toei.

*Narutaki faces a chair*

:rofl2:

ジェイ・イー・フュージョン
Regarding Narutaki, do anyone remember if Decade asks about his (Narutaki) existence (or his real identity) inside the TV series? Or Decade only asks about this during Super Hero Taisen?

When The Fruit Of Life Corrupts Men
Question: Do we know if this is taking place in the Decade Alternate Realities or the acutal storylines from the shows?

Question: Do we know if this is taking place in the Decade Alternate Realities or the acutal storylines from the shows?

Why are people so obsessed with the ARs? Toei wants you to forget them!

Anyway, they've directly mentioned the names of the protagonists of the original series, so, yeah, original shows.

Last edited:
Honestly I would prefer the Decade novel to focus on ARs. I know most of you hate them, but I honestly like them. And even if Toei doesn't like to acknowledge them anymore (which also means we'll never see my favourite Kuuga again), the HERO SAGA had an AR Stronger world so it's not completely impossible for the novel to feature AR riders (I hope for ZX personally). Of course everybody else will say I'm stupid for actually liking Decade but you know.

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
Why are people so obsessed with the ARs? Toei wants you to forget them!

Smartest thing Toei has ever done with Decade since Decade ended :coolshades:

But we're still stuck with Narutaki :disappoin

Honestly I would prefer the Decade novel to focus on ARs. I know most of you hate them, but I honestly like them. And even if Toei doesn't like to acknowledge them anymore (which also means we'll never see my favourite Kuuga again), the HERO SAGA had an AR Stronger world so it's not completely impossible for the novel to feature AR riders (I hope for ZX personally). Of course everybody else will say I'm stupid for actually liking Decade but you know.
Hey I've got no problem with the AR worlds. Decade was the first fansubbed toku show I watched and it got me totally hooked. I'll freely acknowledge it's faults but I can't hate on it. The Hibiki world made for a better finale for its' characters than the actual final episodes of the show. I'm currently attempting to watch Amazon for something like the third time, and I can say without hesitation that the AR version in Decade is vastly superior. Heck, with the seperation of Black and Black RX into different people and Riderman's resurrection, Toei are still dealing with an AR world version of all the Showa-continuity Riders anyway.

Personally I doubt Decade will visit the AR world of another Heisei Rider. He might go to another Showa era Rider's world (though that probably depends if they intend on expanding this book series to cover them or not) or they'll revisit DiEnd's world or something.

I wasn't saying everybody hates it, just the majority seems to. Decade was my first Rider show as well.

I agree a Showa Rider would be more likely, Depending on how long the book would be maybe he could do two?

Just one thing, Riderman has been still alive since X's movie. The year after he died. Just saying.