It's Judgement Time!
I felt that the tone of the song was too grim. It starts on a low tone and never escalates into the high-energy and fun that is needed from a Power Rangers theme song. Keep in mind, the song (hypothetically) would need to be used as the fan fare when the rangers arrive. This needs to revitalize the audience and the rangers with excitement and energy.

Perhaps you could keep the intro but expand to a more upbeat and positive overture once the lyrics hit, "But we've got heroes on our side!"

As for the vocals, I feel that what hurts the vocal most is not the quality but the restraint. You have to sing louder, more confidently. It sounds as though you whispered into a microphone in a corner somewhere so that no one in the house could hear you.

I recommend standing while singing. Shout the lyrics if you have to. The song has to feed off of the energy in your voice. When there's no energy in the voice, there's none in the song.

I'm no singing instructor though. Just giving my two cents!

Professional Chef and Entertainer
i couldn't even make it though the first verse. i'll give you credit for trying but the melody felt really inconstant, i though you were going for something similar to new rangers to the rescue but it just didn't sync with the instrumentals at all. in other words i didn't really like it as much.

Welcome
I hate the vocals.

I'm okay with the instrumental.Worse than average, but not to the level where it's called bad.

So scrap the vocals, keep the lyrics and bring the tone of the instrumental to something more upbeat, right?
I'll see what I can do.