Raxbait: Hip
Same reason we got so many reruns for a time I believe. Something happened in production last second which would mess up the seasonal schedule so instead of going forward with things they are showing other shows until things are back on track. That or it was always planned to stretch out the episodes and wasn't announced cause...well...cartoon network.

Also here is some good news for those who don't know. Looks like the block is getting expanded soon.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DC_Nation

*__*
New teen titans show :L
Okay, that kinda makes up for it lol

No Fear, No Pain.
Mind you it will be based on the shorts, but after everything that happened in the series a comedy show should be alot of fun. It may even lead back into an action series at some point. Either way it should prove to be fun.

Mad Skillz
So yeah, no Young Justice today. DC Nation is contracted for at least three years, so maybe it's just a one time thing and the cancellation for next week as the glitch?

Lurker
They probably want it for when Beware the Batman premiers... Despite the fact that no one wants Beware the f**king Batman... :redface2:

PARTY HARD
Wow...they return Young Justice after a three month hiatus, and they pull this ****...wow...fucking...wow...

Two week hold back due to production issues?

Production wrapped up on season 2 some time ago.

This is all Cartoon Network's mess.

Even Green Lantern's producer was blindsided

http://spinoff.comicbookresources.c...abruptly-pulls-dc-nation-from-october-lineup/

Apparently Cartoon Network preempted it in celebration of their 20th birthday. Their logic, not mine. I am very disappointed. [...] Preempted means they replaced it (hopefully only temporarily) with How to Train Your Dragon.â€

“I am hoping they’ll be back in two weeks. But nobody knows for sure. â€

Nice way to celebrate 20 years...with a screwup.

Lurker
I find hilarious that Cartoon Network puts up the tweet that DC Nation will return in January as if it were good news... As funny as burning box filled with puppies... >8(