The Viewing Globe - Seriously? I'm Still Alive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So...... I think I'm addicted to the show The Mentalist. I glanced at the show once or twice on TNT when I watched some tv, and I love it. I downloaded all of the episodes.

And I really need to start back up on Fourze.

Back in Black
Bunraku is less about acid trips and more about the oldest story ever told with good acting and paper cut outs. You'll love it.

Bodyguards and Assasin is just that. The movie spends the first hour or so setting up characters and plot while the last thirty minutes or so are one huge climax where all the factors come together to create a tapestry of suspense, tears, magnificent Kung Fu, and blood shed. Great movie.

Speed Racer visuals don't convince me.

I saw 13 Assassins, and it basically sets up the movie by introducing the core characters, showing the reason for the assassination, gaining more characters along the way, then they get to the final fight, they says some great lines at the end, that that's it. It is simple, but it is very good. If Bodyguards and Assassins is like that, then I probably will like it.

So...... I think I'm addicted to the show The Mentalist. I glanced at the show once or twice on TNT when I watched some tv, and I love it. I downloaded all of the episodes.

And I really need to start back up on Fourze.

The Mentalist was amazing during its first season. It was my favorite show. I only saw a few episodes from Season 2 because that was when it changed its airing time, and I caught a few reruns later of last season, but I realized that I missed so much that I couldn't enjoy it. That and it wasn't as compelling to watch anymore.

How much does it cost to download it?

I want to buy the previous seasons during one Black Friday (either this one or next) but I don't even know how much they cost anymore.

I know that the stuff from USA Network has gotten to a cheap everyday price, but I don't know about everything else except Smallville, which does not decrease in price during Black Friday since the complete series was released.

No Fear, No Pain.
Bunraku doesn't use Speedracer visuals...even Speed racer didn't use speed racer visuals.

But no, the visuals are better then that. Promise.

I skipped Smallvile for various reasons, and from what I have heard from the last few seasons I am happy I did. Then again I may have been wrong, but most stuff that comes on the CW just makes me want to run away with a grimace on my face.

U.S.A. has some great shows though with Royal Pains, Burn Notice, White Collar and the such. They may not be the most original series ever, but they are still fun to watch.

I should watch the original Clerks. It is one of those movies I have never sat through from start to finish. I think I am in the mood for something along those lines, which is weird for me. Need to sit through Chasing Amy as well...I think.

Back in Black
That first part makes no sense.

Smallville is good except the Darkseid parts. They weren't handled well at all. The last season had some great episodes, but my favorite season was Season 8 with Zod.

boogie woogie feng shui
13 Assassins is one of the best Japanese films in recent memory, and in my opinion one of the best chambara films ever made. A strong narrative style reminiscent of classic Westerns, a good message about honor and compassion, some great acting performances, masterful swordplay scenes, brilliant set design and cinematography. Can't praise it enough.

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Today I did my laundry, played Pokémon and bought some frozen pizza for supper.

Hurray for a day off well spent -.-

Super Moderator
Aarrrgh, I gravely dislike my library descriptive cataloging class...

I have absolute respect for all librarians in the world who came up with these rules and those who can actually navigate through it.

Because it just makes me wanna rip my eyeballs out. ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

It stinks.
Well, finally today is a day off for me after a busy-as-hell week from work. But, I'll be going back at a very early time.

Status
Not open for further replies.