K

Kamen Rider IXA

Who cares for Zone and Unicorn? They were going to end up there anyway. It's more exciting to see him using memories that he didn't use in the movie.

Who cares for Zone and Unicorn? They were going to end up there anyway. It's more exciting to see him using memories that he didn't use in the movie.

And that's mainly why we'll not be seeing all memories, he never used them in the movies so there is absolutely no point in adding them in the game. And also, it is impossible to fit 26 memory attacks + regular attacks in a Assault Gauged character without any sort of "belt" on the top of the gauge.

shinkenchange!starninger!
the one thing that's bothering me about the magic rings is how to you change forms for the magic rings to work on each forms? do you do pick form and change a form change gauge or magic gauge in the menu screen before you play the fight?

the one thing that's bothering me about the magic rings is how to you change forms for the magic rings to work on each forms? do you do pick form and change a form change gauge or magic gauge in the menu screen before you play the fight?

It's probably gonna work like this:

Form Change Gauge: You can't select any Wizardrings, as you Form Change you get specific attacks (Big for Flame, Defend for Land, Bind for Water, ETC...), just like for Fourze when you decide to Form Change instead of Switch On.

Assault Gauge: You select the Wizardrings and, possibly, the Style you want to be in (hence one of the rings in the picture being a "Shabadubi" Wizardring). And the magic will change according to the Style you're in.

Treasure Cards of the Underworld
And that's mainly why we'll not be seeing all memories, he never used them in the movies so there is absolutely no point in adding them in the game. And also, it is impossible to fit 26 memory attacks + regular attacks in a Assault Gauged character without any sort of "belt" on the top of the gauge.

Creating "what if" attacks would constitute as a point for me.

I wouldn't mind if they do a sorta set-up like with Fourze's switches here, really. I really wanna see what a Skull or Xtreme Maximum Drive could do with that Lost Driver of his.

Lurker
I wonder since we are getting two of the 4 TheBee if we are going to get two different version of rider sting. Or just the same one.

In the scans, it looks like 2 different Rider Stings. If Birth has 2 finishers, I'm pretty sure Zabee will have it too.

Cool, lets hope that's the actual case. The top one looks like an Art move, but I could be wrong.

yes, those are two different rider sting, the one with the half body close up shot were Yaguruma's, the one with the far away shots were kageyama's, like Sasword, they apparently copy pasta it from the kabuto PS2game(yaguruma's was a straight counter-punch, in which he waits for the enemy to attack him, a la kabuto, while kageyama's were some sort of body blow, where he rushes to the enemy and then go stabby joe, as you can see the angle of the punches are very different)

too bad that would be hard to see, its like hoping to see Blade uses his elusive Metal-Thunder-Magnet combo and beat Magnet states in his own
game, would be awesome as hell, but no, it doesnt happen(will probably happen in Ganbaride, but as someone else pointed, they like things legit in CH, which is why they took out the cooler, non-canon finishers of diend and ryuuki and replaces them with the official, bland versions)

No Fear, No Pain.
I have this feeling that Rider arts will be both attacks from the show that arn't finisher material as well as various options such as Eternal's memory attacks, and Blade's card abilities. Though that may be a stretch. I also don't see why an assualt gauge (that is the grey one right?) couldn't have various memories or abilities. I mean that is how Wizard and Fourze are doing their rings and switches right?