This thread is making me sick! All this Another Agito disrespect! This game wont have all Heisei Riders with out him! Just you all wait till next years game! You're gonna feel so dumb!

No Fear, No Pain.
This thread is making me sick! All this Another Agito disrespect! This game wont have all Heisei Riders with out him! Just you all wait till next years game! You're gonna feel so dumb!

Finally the voice of reason!

And it is Masta of all people!!!

What the crap Climaxers!?

...we should never call ourselves that again...

Lurker
Only like a handful of movie riders make into this game anyways, as far as I can think off unless I am wrong. Nega Den-O and Ryuga and Verde are the only movie riders. The fourth now being Eternal to my knowledge.

burakawani, NEW den O, to name another two.

Well for some reason... I'm not pictureing how exactly everyone just goes, "HEY LET'S BECOME POLICE OFFICIERS for no apparent reason!" and that Ryotaro was with them there, while he shouldn't... unless, I totally missed some huge info in that movie that proves it's canon, Its kind of hard to think it is... unless you say it's canon to a Den-O that exists in Kiva's world... but other wise.

it's so far the only Den-O movie not canon, episode blue (?) shows that the super movies are part of the time line

you don't get it do you? it's den-O, they do crazy things for no apparent reason and they space-time traveled everywhere randomly and then LEAVE(they didn't stay, so in way, they didn't exist in kiva's world, kinda like Decade), everything that has them in it are canon, hence the LOL by red ranger

No Fear, No Pain.
Hey Red Ranger, you should definately keep a copy of all the info from the first post. It is a very good time line that i am sure a wiki would benefit from somewhere out there.

shinkenchange!starninger!
what's the obbession of another agito? i mean he only appeared 4 times in agito correct me on that one because i havent seen agito in a long time, plus there's nothing special about him, he wasnt part of any big battles like kamen rider joker which i hope he's gets in, i love a replay of joker and eternal in the game, plus g3x and gills were a big part of agito battles not another agito, only thing he was good for was he was a good doctor but nothing else.

i mean all these riders had their big parts in the series and movies, so it's reason why they chose them to be in the game plus replaying their big parts in the game from the series.

No Fear, No Pain.
what's the obbession of another agito? i mean he only appeared 4 times in agito correct me on that one because i havent seen agito in a long time, plus there's nothing special about him, he wasnt part of any big battles like kamen rider joker which i hope he's gets in, i love a replay of joker and eternal in the game, plus g3x and gills were a big part of agito battles not another agito, only thing he was good for was he was a good doctor but nothing else.

i mean all these riders had their big parts in the series and movies, so it's reason why they chose them to be in the game plus replaying their big parts in the game from the series.

Oh Bouken, the answer is simple. Another Agito was a badass! Not to mention one of the best suit designs ever. By the time Kino showed up the three main riders were all buddy buddy and ready to work together to beat the Overlord. Then from out of no where this other guy shows up, pissed at the lords, pissed at the riders, and pissed at the world in general. He was the monkey wrench in the series climax that got people worried, but also intrigued. He was exactly what his name said he was: Another Agito.

Hope that answers your question.

DON'T PUSH THAT BUTTON!
I knew there was more characters to be revealed. If you do the math, since the First Climax Heroes, they always add exactly 14 new characters playable per game.

CH (PS2) = 14 Playable Characters.
CHW = 14 New Characters (Kaijin included). 28 Playable Characters.
CHOOO = 14 New Characters, 5 Characters removed. 37 Playable Characters.
CHF = 14 New Characters (including Birth Prototype and Tatoba Purple Eyed), 2 Characters removed. 48 Playable Characters

We already have 9 New Characters confirmed, so if the trend repeats there is 5 more left. Of course, it doesn't mean that it will happen this time, but its very likely.

So that explains the laziness of the roster each year. There must be some sort of rule or policy that they can only add 14 characters. If that's the case, then I think that's stupid and developers should a have a bit more freedom than that.

No Fear, No Pain.
So that explains the laziness of the roster each year. There must be some sort of rule or policy that they can only add 14 characters. If that's the case, then I think that's stupid and developers should a have a bit more freedom than that.

Or they set the limit to make sure there are enough characters left over for the next year's sequal. Can't make a whole new game by adding only 2 riders...well you could but why would you? I think it is a rather smart way to stretch out their rosters so that every year we get more then just five or six new things. Next year we will probably get a **** ton of Showa content as well as guest appearences from other series like Inazuman and Poitrine. At least that might be nice...

For that matter we may yet see some rider's Kaijin forms coming into the fold in the future, if not this year. We got Purple Eyes OOO last year, so in the near future we may yet get Black Joker, Scorpio Worm, Wolf Orphenoch, and perhaps even Greeed Eiji and Horse Orphenoch. Of course the Horse would require an alt version of Kaxia with Kiba as its user...that may be a stretch. Not sure if Chalice's Wolf Undead and Dragonfly Undead forms ar eout of question for future versions though. Would those count as alternate rider forms or just alt. forms for Hajima?

Last edited:
55 characters so far (taking that only Purple Eyed Tatoba will not make into the final game) is a pretty good roster number if you ask me.

Funny thing though, without considering the NON-RIDER (The Alternatives, Another Agito, Goldra and Silvra) and all those non important Oni Riders from Hibiki, there are only 30 Riders left for total completion of the Heisei Rider (Movie Riders Included):

G4, Psyga, Orga, Glaive, Lance, L'Arc, Zanki, Kabuki, Touki, Kirameki, Nishiki, Habataki, Drake, Caucassus, Hercus, Ketaros, Gaoh, Yu-Ki, G-Den-O, Dark Kiva, Arc, Rey, Abyss, Kivahla, Skull, Joker , Core, Poseidon, Aqua and Nadeshiko.

Another thing I was wondering is about the red Power Up gauges, I really hope they do it like they did with Zeronos in CHF for a Rider with more than one power up: You fill the gauge and then you can choose which power up you want to get into.

Last edited:
Lurker

if the developer got more freedom they will do a better gameplay, it is because they don't have freedom that all they can do was just that: add more characters all these times

and 14 characters per sequel is already a LOT, compared to street fighter, or blaz blue, or even tekken, the only other games that adds character more than 14 per new game is mostly anime tie ins that has very simplistic gameplay and has nothing to offer but fanservice and characters