Super Moderator
Okay another favorites thread. I know, kinda uninspired. But I started thinking about what my favorite Sentai ending themes were and since I don't think ending themes get talked about a lot I thought it might be fun to do.

So, list your top 5 favorite Sentai ending themes and why.

1. "Hadashi no Kokoro de" from Seiju Sentai Gingaman. This has become my personal favorite ending theme. The singing style may be unusual to Western ears but while it struck me as odd at first I've really grown to love it. I like it when a series will use the OP to express all the awesomeness of the heroes but then uses the ED as a way to express something about the heart and soul of the characters. I really don't think any Sentai ED does this better than Gingaman. It's a slow song, it's heartwarming, it's not really about being funny or "badass"...and that's why it works.

2. "Heart is Egg." from Chojin Sentai Jetman. For one it's Kageyama but also I like the spirit of this song especially in the context of Jetman itself. I tend to think of it as the song of the characters friendship when it's at it's very best. When even Gai is not trying to be too cool to acknowledge it.

3. "Oretachi Muteki Sa!! Dairanger" from Gosei Sentai DaiRanger. Heh, while I talked about enjoying the Gingaman ED for not trying to be badass I like this one exactly because it's being so badass. :laugh:

4. "Kinosei Ka Na." from Denji Sentai MegaRanger. For me this song always conjurs up the image of Kenta in his MegaRed suit holding that disk with photos on it from the day they spent together. MegaRanger is very much a Sentai about youth and this song captures that nicely. Clearly I'm a sucker for sentimental ED themes.

5. "Toki no Kanata e" from Mirai Sentai TimeRanger. This not one that really fits into what I like about the others on my list. It's more that it has a certain atmosphere to it that I think fits TimeRanger.

Welcome
1. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nawP6aH_TMc&feature=youtube_gdata_player"][Bara Fubuki] Ninja Sentai KakuRanger - ED [Subbed] - YouTube[/ame]

2.Toki no Kanata e

3.Super Sentai Hero Getter.

Why only 3?Because I'm a rebel like that.Thug life.

Now I just sound stupid.

my favorites are magiranger ending, all of go-onger endings, and goseiger's 2nd ending

Heroes are forever
I don't really have 5 as I haven't seen much Sentai, I do know my favorite, though:

The ending theme of Goranger. The lyrics tell you what Super Sentai is all about, and I think they fit any team... well, except for the Goranger part.

It stinks.
Kakuranger
Dairanger
Timeranger
Gekiranger
Dekaranger

That's all I can think of for now.

Would like to change his avatar
1. Ai no Soldier Maskman -- It has a fast pace, but is still emotional and heartfelt. Like the OP, it has some really nice lyrics to reflect the Takeru-Ial romance, and I think it's just a pleasantly nice, pretty song and has some of Kageyama's best vocals. I like that it still has that kind of heroic, fighting feel, but still works as that heartfelt, emotional song.

2. Kinosei ka na -- I also think ED themes work best when they're more laid back, heartfelt and sentimental, but I don't like them to be too, too sappy like Jetman's or Gaoranger's, and this song gets the balance right. Even if you don't know the lyrics, I think you can just get by the composition and vocals what this song means.

3. Fighting Pose Flashman -- When you know where the series goes, it becomes a kind of wistful song. I just really like Taku Kitahara, the lyrics, and find it nostalgic.

4. Zigzag Seishun Road -- It has a nice melody and Kenta Satou makes it sound so sentimental, I think it's hard to not like this song. It's hard to have a song with so many car/driving references and still get it to work on any level and not be stupid.

5. Hadashi no Kokoro de -- This one is unique for a toku and has some nice lyrics and really goes well with the ending credit sequence itself. Some people probably think this is nuts, but I think this song has Masato Shimon's strongest vocals of any toku song he did.

Super Moderator
1. Ai no Soldier Maskman -- It has a fast pace, but is still emotional and heartfelt. Like the OP, it has some really nice lyrics to reflect the Takeru-Ial romance, and I think it's just a pleasantly nice, pretty song and has some of Kageyama's best vocals. I like that it still has that kind of heroic, fighting feel, but still works as that heartfelt, emotional song.

I actually considered Ai No Soldier for my top five. I pretty much agree with your assessment of it. Definitely on my list of favorites.