The Great Me
Yeah maybe. I just don't like how things are going now. How do you keep tabs with the story line? Do you read the manga? If you don't, then you have no idea what the story line is going to progress into.

You can advise anything you want. But when you go from advising some one to do something into being a complete and total little (word that rhymes with punt since there is a forum filter for the real word)... Yeah. :anime: It's nice you are finally admitting to being a pathetic little troll. I was wondering if you even knew you were one. Now we know.:thumbs:

I have read scans and synopsis online so I know. And just because I said I want to troll you doesn't actually mean I am, as what you call me, a pathetic little troll and total little (word that rhymes with punt since there is a forum filter for the real word). I won't go into great detail but you have no fucking right to say that I am this and that, okay? You have deeply offended me. Not cool.

The Great Me
This is why I always say that the internet should have more social etiquette........

The Great Me
Okay now that I have gotten my **** together, I'm sorry. Okay you're right, whether I say I'm a troll or not, the fact is that as long as I intend to troll anyone, I am a troll. And I'm sorry I had criticized your decision to stop watching this anime. But as a fellow anime fan, I strongly advice you keep sticking on with this anime. I know the plot is rather shitty at the moment but that's only because they adapted the main story and all the relevant side-story chapters from the light novel and placed them in chronological order. I can only say this much: I have seen scans and read full synopsis and I can easily say that the story does get hell alot better later. And as for the filler, the side-stories do actually set the stone for future storylines. I know this because a certain side-story character that has yet to appear in the anime becomes a main recurring character in the next story arc, which will most likely get adapted as a second season, provided this show becomes popular enough to get one. And that Laughing Coffin Guild in the most recent episode are the main antagonists in another future story arc that might get adapted. There, I had spoiled future stories. I hope this is enough to keep you from quitting this show and actually enjoy the good points of the show. I mean I can understand why you would wanna quit but actually, your valid reasons are very few. I know your problem is with the filler and the huge time jumps and any fan, including me, does get annoyed by that part too. But truth be told, aside from those parts, this show has more good points than bad points. I became pissed and got worked up because of the fact that you decided to take a drastic decision because of very small and very trivial issues.

Last edited:
Raxbait: Hip
So I just started watching this show yesterday. Already have 9 eps done lol
Really enjoying this anime.

Digital Artist
Just finished watching Episode 14. Dang, that was epic and it felt like a very good ending. But there's more to this show after the game ends? I'm lost. What do they have to add to make it 25 episodes? I know that it's from a Manga but what is there to add? Lol....I'm intrigued to see more.

Raxbait: Hip
^Actually Light Novels.
And apparently we're done with the 1st arc of SAO. I'm guessing (according to wiki) the next are is Alfheim Online?

Super Moderator
After episode 14, this show totally left me into an emotional mess. T___T I have a vlog post to prove it.

It's SUUUUUCH a good show! I recognize so many gamer tropes in the beginning and the love story is just KYYYAH so good! And I never watch an anime for the love story! Sailor Moon x Tuxedo Mask is the only love story I ever really truly loved in an anime and SAO just totally jumped to the rank of #2.

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
You discovered this anime on Crunchyroll?

Angie, I believe you have been the one that has pushed me to return to the Crunchyroll site that I once left 4 years ago (I left CR b/c they stopped showing KR Kiva streams on the site)

Digital Artist
^Actually Light Novels.
And apparently we're done with the 1st arc of SAO. I'm guessing (according to wiki) the next are is Alfheim Online?

Oh yeah, that's right. Well episode 14 ended in an emotional way. Kirihito has become a great hero and lead character. Surprised to hear he's one year younger than Asuna too. Man, I really liking this show. Got me intrigued to see the next chapter of the story now.