Not a super active participant on the forum but I do listen to the podcasts.

Was curious as to your opinions regarding the various characters on Wizard. You didn't really talk too much about them except for how spastic you thought Shunpei was. I'd also like to know opinions on the new secondary Rider now that some information has been shown regarding his look and theme.

Also, a little bit of criticism. It's not fun listening to someone gripe for an entire segment. Basically, a decent way to criticize some thing is to give two compliments for every criticism on something bad. So (in the spirit of this) Keith, I love your enthusiasm and the fact that you created a toku-related podcast, something that as a toku-fan and podcast-junkie I really love. However, try to be nicer when it comes to Fourze and Den-O because I find it disconcerting to listen to someone just bashing something (even if I'm not even a fan of Den-O in a similar vein to you).

EDIT: You should also get Lynxara and MattComix onto the regular show. I imagine the knowledge about toku those two have combined with Igadevil's knowledge would be pretty spectacular to listen to. Some of my favorite stuff is talking about background information us plebians don't know about.

Last edited:
Yup. Already plan to cycle them in at some point. We've got a good number of hosts. Scheduling's a tough one

Huge thanks for the feedback, memo! :thumbs:

The Ends JustiΦ's the Means
Just wanted to make a few comments on some topics in the episode:

During the He-man talk, I think Keith mentioned that Avatar: The Last Airbender and Legend of Korra being the pinnacle of storytelling and animation in American TV. I definitely agree but I still think you should check out Young Justice. It's been hitting it out of the park from the beginning and the animation and story is only getting better.

About the last episodes of Fourze and Gentaro's decision to forgive Gamo, I was totally okay with it since he seemed to do it for two reasons: to fulfill the last wish of Kengo and to fulfill his initial goal of being friends with everyone at the school. He started to forget that the more he fought Gamo, and I think Kengo help Gen remember this core ideal that he strived for the entire season.

For some reason, I don't feel that Ryusei was as strong of a character as some have said. He seemed a lot like a Terui Ryu clone and wasn't that original. Aside from him wanting to rescue his friend, there didn't seem to much to him. And once that was resolved, he sort of become a part of the KR club support team rather than a Rider standing next to Gentaro. In KR Double, Terui felt like part of the front line, someone who was right there in battle with Shotaro and Phillipe, in suit and out of suit. When Ryusei isn't fighting, he's just in the background being silent, and that just made him a part of the set.

And about the podcast, I think its long overdue that we get an episode reviewing a movie that isn't Toku-related. I think the last one that was done was the Ninja Assassin movie with Matt Mullins and Mike Moh, right? You GOTTA review The Raid: Redemption, man. It's one of my favorite action movies in recent years and there is so much to talk about.

I agree with you Inui, when you guys say Ryusei could have his own movie like Ryu I don't see it. His character just isn't that strong and he was basically tagging along towards the end.

I will most definitely be checking out Young Justice. I just don't wanna download it and am waiting for a decent easy way to watch it streaming.

As for the next off topic review, I'm going to see if we can't get Bulk and Skull on the podcast to review, Cloud Atlas. ;)

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
You should get Andre/Black Nerd Comedy to join in on these podcasts one of these days...........you guys are essentially "Power Force brothers" now lol

In Justice, We Trust!
Hey Keith, is there a way to add chapter markings? It makes fast forwarding so much more easier. :)