The Viewing Globe - Seriously? I'm Still Alive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No Fear, No Pain.
Make sure those kids like their sprites. Feel like I should have given more...
I might actually try this at some point...I could play a 24 hour skyrim session for the kids. I'd love that actually. That or Minecraft. We will see.

HJU's master of disguise
Last year i did maybe 20 hours of Minecraft

Thank you for the donation, sir. I will try to have a live-stream going on the 20th, if not just me posting a **** ton of pics

Last edited:
No Fear, No Pain.
Minecraft is good...Thator skyrim would be the only games I could rock for that long on modern consoles. Dragon's Dogma too...but that is even less kid friendly then skyrim. Do the kids watch you play?

HJU's master of disguise
Minecraft is good...Thator skyrim would be the only games I could rock for that long on modern consoles. Dragon's Dogma too...but that is even less kid friendly then skyrim. Do the kids watch you play?

No. We pick someone in the team that has the biggest house, and they host the event. We all bring our computers, TVs, systems, games, and all play for the 24 hours.

No Fear, No Pain.
Me and my friends do that every week end...we could have been saving the children this whole time?! DO you know how many lives we could have been saving!!!!

It stinks.
After last night, I think me being a teacher as a career is out of the question.

The new Tendou Souji
I never have any female avatars...maybe Stronger and Tackle?

[hide]
UgONd.jpg
[/hide]

Like this one?

Status
Not open for further replies.