Kamen Rider vs. Sentai Movie "Superhero Taisen" May 2012

The Emperor of the Last Empire
and after re-watching the movie twice in five hours and read all of you guys' words, i still have no idea why diend goes apesh1t for such reason when he clearly did that before...

i think it's better if either silva or doctor g or even narutaki get into that big machine...it's just seems out of plot that diend did like that, it's like the produce hate decade so much that everything related to him is being misused, or they try to lower the diend's favoritism that fan made before the series end, which is a bad idea considering they just made diend the first rider that ride mecha and it still look awesome...

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
I still don't get how defeated/dead enemies are brought back to life... :laugh:

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
Why are we keeping this thread? Just merge them or close this one. What other rumors are we going talk about anyway?

Why are we keeping this thread? Just merge them or close this one. What other rumors are we going talk about anyway?

The possibility of a Director's Cut!

SuperHeroWars_DC_01.jpg

Chief HJU News Editor
Plenty of other news and rumours come about long after a movie/TV show has finished. There's possibilities of Director's Cuts, etc.

Now please stop bumping the thread intentionally :)

I don't do sense
Okay, wait wait, so they had MORE of the battle scene at the end filmed?
THEN WHY THE HELL DID THEY PAD IT WITH JOE SO MUCH

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
DAIMON PAWNCH
It was an okay movie, again I think it would of been better being a Gokaiger Decade only movie... that way the final Gobusters/Fourze didn't feel forced at the end...

Though, wonder if the "purple space" maybe related to how riders were becoming cards in Decade's "final" movie... matches the way the Sentai would need to lose their powers for Marvelous to use it.

[HIDE]
2un36.png

n6x0qv.png

:supersayin:[/HIDE]

Well... can't argue with that logic... I forgive Marvelous for being op in the beginning

want better plot?

[hide]
19796__safe_princess-celestia_princess-luna_princess_kamen-rider_super-sentai_gokaiger_gentaro-kisaragi_superhero-war_kamen-ride-fouze.png
[/hide]

There's a close up of the camera to Amazon beating up Chinomanako the monster from that crossover during one of the ground group shots. I guess that's the closest thing to a reference that they did here.

Don't forget that there was the scene during Diend and Gokaired's fight where Gokaired became ShinkenRed and use the Rekkadaizantou on diend as was done to Deind Monster form by Shinkenred and Decade

same form of reference as the Climax Deka reference in the Den-O arc of Decade

Last edited: