The Viewing Globe - Seriously? I'm Still Alive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No Fear, No Pain.
Beneath my trousers lurks a beast. A creature whose beard is so magnificent that even the elder things dare not look upon it. Shall I show you it's brilliance?

No Fear, No Pain.
Down to three now. Let me think...

I have this mole in my arm pit, ya know one of those that is all weird and fleshy but only hangs onto you by this little, skin thread thing? Ya know what I mean? I mean i have had them for years so i know they arn't a medical issue..but occasionally the little ones will just dry up and fall off. I think it has to do with my diet.

Back in Black
Sit, children. Zander will tell you a story.

This is a story for children, right, Zander?

Are Skullcandy earphones any good? People say that they are good, but they're the same kind of people who wouldn't be able to repeat "microcosm" back to me after I said it. I don't think that I can trust them with matters regarding sound.

No Fear, No Pain.
I use sony brand head phones I got for Christmas a few years back. At least...I think they are sony brand...

Zander do you draw?

Back in Black
He's gone. He didn't make it.

I mean that he's offline right now.

I really want to know about Skullcandy in particular. They're on sale right now.

No Fear, No Pain.
The Faraday Avatr really suits you Shin. The cute girl avatar was nice...but seeing a cute girl every other time I talked to you threw me off.

Status
Not open for further replies.