Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters, Ep 33 - "Morphin! Powered Custom"

In Justice, We Trust!
I like the Powered Custom armours, it helps differentiate the three Gobusters in subtile ways a bit more…but with the speed upgrade Hiromu gets… does this offically make him the Flash? :laugh:

Super Moderator
I actually very much enjoyed that their Super-Modes weren't big bulky Battlizer bullshit. I think if there was anything underwhelming about them it had less to do with the designs and more just the presentation.

GoBuster continues to be a show that feels stuck in a neutral only now whatever plot-relevant stuff they have going on their just rushing through it so fast it doesn't feel like building momentum as much as it just it being thrown out there.

The idea that they are in effect fusing with their Buddyroids might have more impact if rather like J were allowed to be in fights with them through the series rather than just always being stuck at the base and fretting until time for the mecha fights.

The idea that they are in effect fusing with their Buddyroids might have more impact if rather like J were allowed to be in fights with them through the series rather than just always being stuck at the base and fretting until time for the mecha fights.

It's not J's fault he's better than them.

I like the Powered Custom armours, it helps differentiate the three Gobusters in subtile ways a bit more…but with the speed upgrade Hiromu gets… does this offically make him the Flash? :laugh:

I already said it earlier, but I'll say it again. He bamfed. He's Nightcrawler.

shinkenchange!starninger!
i dont know i think it's the episode that's bad, i just think the lack of not releasing the gobuster powered custom brace along with debut didnt help the boost in ratings because i think kids rely so much on a new toys to get them to watch sentai, since there wasnt a release, they wont bother watching it because they think it's just another episode that means nothing like the other episodes.

i dont know i think it's the episode that's bad, i just think the lack of not releasing the gobuster powered custom brace along with debut didnt help the boost in ratings because i think kids rely so much on a new toys to get them to watch sentai, since there wasnt a release, they wont bother watching it because they think it's just another episode that means nothing like the other episodes.

Another possible issue is that it wasn't a two-parter, so there was no buildup to it. It's very unusual for an important upgrade to be introduced like this, problem + solution in the same episode.