KR X SS: Superhero Taisen Movie - Talk Up! [THREAD TITLE FIXED TO BE MORE CLEAR]

I loved the crossover battle, particularly the moments with Den-O and the Gekirangers (love Rod Form hitting on Gekiyellow), Hibiki and the Magirangers, and Black with Maskman. They should have had more of those sorts of things in the movie.

The OOO Gokai changes and the takedown of Crab-Laser were pretty cool, too. It was weird, though, how almost every scene got played twice. Watch the scene where Fourze meets Gokaired and then follow it with where the Go-Busters meet Decade. They are the same scene haha.

Also...Diend...why did it have to be Diend as one of the main characters of the movie? Haven't they figured out that literally NOBODY knows how to write this character in a way that makes sense? AND Narutaki, for that matter. I still have no idea what's up with him.

Heroes are forever
:rofl: I just noticed something.

For those we haven't: In the last scene, when Fourze and the Busters are posing together, look at Gai in the distance.

"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
my only problem is, WHY DIEND PILOTED THE BIG MACHINE? why don't they make the big machine the true big bad of the movie, similar to vulgre of fiveman?

Well, from I have heard, I guess that DiEnd had despised the fact that his character was being portrayed as being left out all the time and so he figured that it would all be a big "F*$% You!" to everyone as he pilot the Big Brother Machine.

my suggestion is this: the 2 artifacts combine by itself and tadaaa... big machine ready to kick super hero butt. diend enters the big machine by secret, copying its data and escaping in time before go-buster oh destroys the big machine for good. finally, through his good mood, diend divides the data into 2 - giving it to the sentai and the riders.
That would be nice, but I guess in DiEnd's case, why would something this powerful be put to waste if someone could control it himself?!

JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
This talk-up thread was already made before you came and made your own............

http://forums.henshinjustice.net/showthread.php?t=81767

Sorry if the thread title confused you, but that is indeed the talk-up thread for THIS MOVIE
Dude makes a good point.

Just so that it's clear for everyone, mix ups like this are why it's a good idea to keep your thread titles simple, to the point, and make sure that they actually reflect what you intended them for so that everyone can clearly understand it.

THREAD MERGING POWERS AND THREAD TITLE FIXING POWERS, ACTIVATE!

I'm really liking this movie, i'm not too sure wats going on but i like it, once i see the sub then i'll understand. also i wanted to see more rider-sentai team ups, i was expecting to see fourz, meteor and gobuster fight together besides the rocket states gobuster-oh, i wanted to see shinkenger and decade, W and goseiger , kamen rider ichigo and gorangers, kamenr irder nigo and J.A.K.Q plus any other ones i'm missing.....my only issue is the voice for go-onger and gekiranger. and if anybody knows are super sentai teams and kamen riders existing in the same universe?

Eventually I'll get around watching the whole thing, but I just saw final battle sceen. It was awesome!!! But the one thing with Daiki that will never change is that you don't know if he can be your best friend or worst enemy. Also the mystery of what Narutaki is could someday be answered.

However when looking at this whole movie, I agree that it was an experiment to see on what will or won't work. Especially since they threw in everything into it and hope to sort it out. Which is why next year's SHT could be scaled down. Since we may never see a final battle like that ever again. If they do, they'll just keep the Reds at least.

Last edited:
I just finished watching this film, and to be honest..............
It was AWWWWWEEEEESSOOOOMMMMEEEEE!!!!!!

I actually waited a long time for this moment to happen, I mean everything that I expected as the summary mentioned was no disappointment to me. I don't know why a lot of fans were disappointed about the production, but I thought that it was the best work ever made since Gaoranger vs. Super Sentai, JAKQ vs. Goranger, All-Rider vs. Dai-Shocker, Movie Wars Megamix, and W's film put together. I know that a few toku fans were impressed, but I thought that this film had a lot of potential and the director should be praised for giving the fans what they deserved to begin with.

Overall, I guess this film deserves a perfect 10/10.

*Kanzen Gekijouban!*

What does everyone else think of Super Hero Taisen?

what do i think of super hero taisen? i enjoyed it. even though certain users pointed out some problems of the movie (even I felt that the movie has the potential to be much better), that didn't stop me from enjoying the show. my only problem is, WHY DIEND PILOTED THE BIG MACHINE? why don't they make the big machine the true big bad of the movie, similar to vulgre of fiveman?

my suggestion is this: the 2 artifacts combine by itself and tadaaa... big machine ready to kick super hero butt. diend enters the big machine by secret, copying its data and escaping in time before go-buster oh destroys the big machine for good. finally, through his good mood, diend divides the data into 2 - giving it to the sentai and the riders.

ANYWAY, NICE MOVIE. FINALLY!

so what's next? super sentai vs. metal heroes? super sentai vs. ultraman? OR...

SUPER SENTAI X KAMEN RIDER X METAL HEROES X ULTRAMAN:
SUPER HERO OVERKILL!!!!
I prepared myself to hear this kind of positive feed back month in advance so I wouldn't go off on anybody...but everyone was hating it so much I thought I wasn't going to see this. This hit me off guard...yet...all I feel is disappointment...in humanity....

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
What Kaito did at the end looked like some "Inoue-drama type ****" to me................which is coincidentally with Shirakura as the head producer of this movie after all.

I wouldn't be surprised if Inoue secretly wrote a few things for this movie without any of us knowing a damn thing.

Like I said before, no more Shirakura-produced team up movies (in Wizard belt voice) PUUHHLEEZZE

Once again, this needs to be emphasized

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
Does this movie just went full retard? Yes I believe so. At times it didn't make sense and was completely laughable. And at more times Wizard's fights were way better then what you get in this movie?

And Producer Shirakura's mission as the movie's head producer is accomplished.

Everytime Shirakura becomes the head producer for a toku team-up movie, this is ultimately expected EVERY FUCKING TIME.
:shakefist

Ok, now my Shirakura rants from the rumor thread are now up-to-date with the Talk-Up thread.

Now, let's proceed in the discussion of this movie (and continue ranting about that head producer's asinine approaching to teaming up Super Heroes)