Minato Ascending
I liked that Haruto was a normal guy as well. He didn't magically figure out her plan until they all came together. He was basically doing what we all would do, brag about our magical powers to get girls :thumbs:

Haruto is a player; he already has Koyami and Rinko but he wants more. :thumbs:

I liked that Haruto was a normal guy as well. He didn't magically figure out her plan until they all came together. He was basically doing what we all would do, brag about our magical powers to get girls :thumbs:

Syntax overload:
Is Haruto showing off his magical power in order to get a girl, or is he showing off his girl-getting magical powers?

/foreveralone

No Fear, No Pain.
Wait a second...surrounded by pretty girls, tons of bling, that coat, slaps but never punches, beating up people who mess with his bitches, doesn't want any competition...

O_____________O

Is Haruto a pimp?

Last edited:
It stinks.
Okay, Airi/Manami getting dragged INTO THE GROUND has got to be one of the creepiest/scariest scenes I've seen in a while in KR....

I literally was like 'WTF?!?!?!?!!!!!' when I first saw that.

Wait a second...surrounded by pretty girls, tons of bling, that coat, slaps but never punches, beating up people who mess with his bitches, doesn't want any competition...

O_____________O

Is Haruto a pimp?

Maybe a womanizer???

-IDK if it's the video I have, but what's with all the slow-mo henshin sequences? Feels awkward.(
Good, it wasn't just me that noticed.
-Shunpei, what's with the pink headphones?
I think he's listening to language tapes to learn how to say "I love you" in each language. He bought them along with the books he was conned into buying.
- Why are all the men wearing pink today? And why does Haruto only wear his trenchcoat in the OP credits?
The con-artist girl probably tricked them into buying the pink stuff lol. Trenchcoats have a few problems when it comes to being part of a costume. They're heavy and very insulating, so under the hot lights of a soundstage the actor gets boiling hot fast. And you have to weight the ends to get them to dramatically swish, otherwise they just flutter about in the slightest breath of wind. I suspect they'll start putting him in it more when we get to the winter episodes - about the time that the Fourze crew started wearing winter gear last year.
- What's with Japanese maids always wearing French maid outfits in these shows? I don't think even the French wear those anymore.
Japanese love themselves a themed cafe. Especially a maid theme. There's an entire wikipedia entry on maid cafes.
- The belt sounds aren't being consistent. The scatting comes before the first transformation, but in some episodes it even comes when Haruto switches Styles.
The "shabadoo touch (to) henshin" bit is like a waiting sound. It repeats it until he places the ring over the scanner. If he switches the belt hand round and immediately puts a ring over the belt, it picks it up and jumps straight to the henshin noise. They only really pause for the "full" sequence if they want dramatic effect or to make a big deal of the new form. Otherwise they just get on with it.

No Fear, No Pain.
The "shabadoo touch (to) henshin" bit is like a waiting sound. It repeats it until he places the ring over the scanner. If he switches the belt hand round and immediately puts a ring over the belt, it picks it up and jumps straight to the henshin noise. They only really pause for the "full" sequence if they want dramatic effect or to make a big deal of the new form. Otherwise they just get on with it.

3,2,1 Henshin!

Another episode finished.

-Haruto wants someone special even though he all ready has two women in his life? And he can't say no to a woman who begs? Haruto, you player, you! :laugh:
-I should also get use to the running gag of Haruto never getting his donuts... I swear, he needs a private supplier or something...
-So, the gold digger is not the Phantom of the two weeks. Still cold hearted, though... You give love a bad name~
-A wine enthusiast for a Phantom? Only one hero can stop this. Kamen Rider G! ...I mean, Wizard.
-I am not sure which I like better, the fight choreography in the warehouse, or the fight in the pond. Both are great, and I love when suit actors are willing to get wet and dirty for a fight scene.
-A drill attack? Haruto, you're about to get into a class action law suit for that. Expect to see Fourze there.