Kamen Rider vs. Sentai Movie "Superhero Taisen" May 2012

So correct me if I'm wrong...the whole plan was to fake the genocide of superheroes so the big bads will think they are safe and then, consequently, reveal their secret weapon? Then the heroes will return to troll the big bads and stop their weapon?

And also gather up every hero in a single place...

What were the final fates of Long, Brajira, Dokoku, and Naruki?

Long is in the Den-O & Gekiranger team up scene, but they don't really show how their battle ends unlike the other team ups. He was obviously defeated and likely sealed back up at the end though, alongside other Dai-Zangyack troops, considering how there was no one around in the final scenes. Doukoku doesn't receive any highlight scene at all in the big battle, although he's in the group shots, and "Naruki", if you mean Narutaki, he's defeated as Crab Laser, returns to Narutaki form and promises that his jorney won't end while Decade leaves, disappearing through a dimensional wall. Tsukasa afterwards then wonders about what Narutaki is.

There's a shot which isn't in the final movie which shows a bunch of generals from the Rider side together in one of the locations of the final battle:
SuperHeroWars_DC_01.jpg

Maybe there's a similar cut scene for the Sentai side?

...........but I don't mind if they decide to changed director either. Just as long as we don't have Shirakura calling the shots on the production (and writing) of these Superhero team-up movies

If Shirakura is yet again the producer of the next movie, I wonder how they'll do the whole "Hero becomes villain" thing that seems to happen in every single one of his crossover movies... Maybe we can finally get that second Decade out of it...

- No Decade-Shinkenger reference. Even in SUCH movie they could still use It. They probably just forget about It.

There's a close up of the camera to Amazon beating up Chinomanako the monster from that crossover during one of the ground group shots. I guess that's the closest thing to a reference that they did here.

Last edited:
always henshining'
the movie has its flaws but again i dont see whats so bad about that plan and plot. it is a decent enough excuse to show all those varied characters and it provided fair amount of drama.

Chief HJU News Editor
This isn't a discussion thread folks, head over to Henshin Justice Unlimited forum to talk about the movie in full.

It sounds like a good plan to me... Don't know why people say it's confusing... :eyebrow:

Especially since as long as the Riders & Sentai exist, it would be too risky to expose the key. So Tsukasa & Marvelous' ruse almost work. Even though they had to keep their friends in the dark. But I do agree about the part where Daiki went postal on everyone, just because of that.

Lurker
Especially since as long as the Riders & Sentai exist, it would be too risky to expose the key. So Tsukasa & Marvelous' ruse almost work. Even though they had to keep their friends in the dark. But I do agree about the part where Daiki went postal on everyone, just because of that.

Same, that's the one part about the plot that doesn't really make sense to me. The rest is pretty sound and actually quiet a bit clever.

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
If Shirakura is yet again the producer of the next movie, I wonder how they'll do the whole "Hero becomes villain" thing that seems to happen in every single one of his crossover movies... Maybe we can finally get that second Decade out of it...

How about they don't do that again for a long ass period of time? That is usually the beginning of the downfall of Shirakura's team-up movies in the first place........especially with Decade.

Like I said, NO MORE SHIRAKURA

BTW guys, the "talk-up thread" for the movie is in this link
http://forums.henshinjustice.net/showthread.php?t=81767

Somethings been bugging me. How come there are no Heisei era Kamen Rider villians while there are no Showa era Sentai villians? Black Cross King counts as a new one being a reincarnation of the original from Goranger.

There are a tonne of Heisei rider villains. N-Daguba-Zeba, Mezool, Weather Dopant, Arch Orphenoch etc. As for the sentai side, it's because they don't have costumes available for any older villains.