Kamen Rider vs. Sentai Movie "Superhero Taisen" May 2012

Oh and that guy who took 10 final form heisei riders to get destroyed in movie wars 2010? Here just got killed by a freaking slash by gokai red

Doras was originally defeated by ZO by himself though... Doras was one of the things I disliked the most about Movie Wars 2010, he just wasn't crossover final boss material at all. In that movie itself, we go on to see W and Decade by themselves killing Ultimate D(oras) without even using any upgraded forms. I really want to know what they were thinking when they went with it there...

At least Narutaki here has the excuse of an army of monsters dying around him and Kanilazer being powered up by dead monsters...

Welcome
[HIDE]
2un36.png

n6x0qv.png

:supersayin:[/HIDE]

"Training."
^

IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW.

Besides the other heroes knew the plan and had to fake a dramatic death to convince the bad guys that they were gone. Eiji did a pretty good job as well playing oblivious. :p

OK, since I'm not as critical of these movies as some, I can accept most of this, but Kaito's taking control of Big Machine and using it against the others doesn't sit well with me. I can buy him claiming it as a treasure and such, but I don't see him betraying them all like that.

I'd figured they used Hina because they couldn't get Natsumi, and maybe that's true, but things might have been a little different for Natsumi though. It'd probably have worked out since Doc didn't get warped to that zone though, so Natsumi wouldn't either, though I suppose she'd have been more like Joe in her reactions to Tsukasa going bad again.

So in this plan, were the only ones not in on in it the Gokaigers, the Go-Busters, Fourze, Meteor and Diend? Or were even the Busters and Fourze in on it?

I'm not going to lie. This wasn't exactly the greatest movie I've ever seen in my life. What with all the unexplained plot holes, especially the entire reason for the Rider-Sentai War. Plus, having Fourze and the (male) Go-Busters be the ones to finish off the enemy did seem kinda forced. Its like the writers only did this to make up for the lack of screen time they got.

But you gotta admit. There were some good scenes to watch, such as a few battles and the gathering of (almost) every Kamen Rider and Super Sentai. I'm sure a lot of you enjoyed the scene where the Gokaigers transformed into OOO's Combo forms and the finisher they used with the GokaiGalleon Buster.

So in this plan, were the only ones not in on in it the Gokaigers, the Go-Busters, Fourze, Meteor and Diend? Or were even the Busters and Fourze in on it?

It's a guess, but I think only the first seven Riders, the Goranger and the Denliner crew were in on the plan before being sent to the other dimension. It'd make no sense if everyone but the protagonists knew about it...

The Goranger and 7 Riders' defeat is used as an excuse by Marvelous/Tsukasa to attack the others, and they needed someone in the other dimension to explain the plan to everyone sent there. The initial Marvelous vs 7 Riders battle is utterly random too if you look back at it. He seemingly wasn't attacking a city or anything, just challenging them to a fight, which suggests that it was a set up. Rider 1 and Akaranger also are giving exposition about the plan in the end, which suggests they had a more important role than the others.

The Denliner crew because they were obviously in the whole Marvelous replacing Akaranger in the past plan and also the Imagins come from the other dimension for the final battle, even though they were never "killed".

I think everyone else genuinely didn't know about it until they met the others in the purple dimension, especially considering how Tsukasa and Marvelous kept it a secret even from people close to them.

"Training."
Purple dimension...

"Damn...looks like I'm dead...those douche bags...*depressed*"

"Hey guys let us tell you our secret plan!"

"o_O"

So correct me if I'm wrong...the whole plan was to fake the genocide of superheroes so the big bads will think they are safe and then, consequently, reveal their secret weapon? Then the heroes will return to troll the big bads and stop their weapon?

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
Purple dimension...

"Damn...looks like I'm dead...those douche bags...*depressed*"

"Hey guys let us tell you our secret plan!"

"o_O"

So correct me if I'm wrong...the whole plan was to fake the genocide of superheroes so the big bads will think they are safe and then, consequently, reveal their secret weapon? Then the heroes will return to troll the big bads and stop their weapon?

See how "rational" that all sounds, Ryu? [/sarcasm]

#ShirakuraAndYonemuraAreFuckingStupid

Yes!!! Finally all of you have seen what I've been warning you all about since day one! Give into the hate!!!

Heroes are forever
Brief thoughts:

-I will give Kaneda some credit, I could tell the guy tried hard this time to showcase as many heroes as possible... at least in the final battle.
-Speaking of, those heroes who got to transform, they were very characterized and that was great. Meteor gets to do a full henshin with no background music, the Gobusters have the command center sequence... hell, even the Births were great, they both showed a lot of personality instead of just being there to job.
-As I expected, dat moment: ''Stop it! Nobuhiko!''. I wouldn't have fangasmed if it wasn't for Shadow Moon's voice actor. He may sound more like Kintaros nowadays, but he's still got it.
-Speaking of, that brief moment where Shadow Moon and General Shadow are about to face Marvelous and General Shadow says: ''Daburu Shadow'', that was awesome.
-Oh and as for the final battle scene. Before watching the movie I was very excited about the song where they mixed various hero themes. So much for that. You can barely hear it.
-It was so great to hear Red One too. They handled Bio Hunter Silva very well too.
-I could tell from the beginning that Doktor G was played more as Narutaki playing him than an actual reimagining of the Doktor himself. I actually liked that moment where he cursed Decade, though.

The movie was ok overall... but they could have done it a lot better. I always have problems with heroes facing each other.
With these kind of plans, at least for the Rider side, most of them would have told the others and I'm sure they would have done it willingly. I was just extremely upset they had to lie to Diend and the other Gokaigers, though, what if Joe really took the words to heart and sliced Kaito right there?
That being said, what Kaito did at the end was somewhat understandable.

But seriously, let this be the last time a movie like this ever happens.