The Viewing Globe - Seriously? I'm Still Alive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned
I'm not sure what this means. What am I missing?

Well, i call it that because it's a small, folding knife that gets absurdly sharp with the use of my Hunters Knife shrapener.

It's a plays on old method to kidnap someone, threaten them with a knife to get them in a large burlap sack.

Back in Black
Kids: You have candy in that sack?

MS: No. It's for a person.

Kids: You're getting candy for someone?

MS: Sure... That's it.

Edit: KAGEKI, you mean the other singers? They're in awe. Their styles aren't anything like Jaurim's style.

Edit 2: Edits are not part of the dialogue.

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
Shin, have you not seen the Thundercats episode with the forever bag? :laugh:

Banned
:laugh:
I just use it as my general purpose cutting tool. The thing needs sharpening like 4 times a year and its around this time it usually gets it.

Back in Black
Shin, have you not seen the Thundercats episode with the forever bag? :laugh:

No, but in my defense, I am not old enough to have watched Thundercats back in the day and it wasn't on regular TV reruns like He-Man and She-Ra.

Ummm, no. That's not what I meant. I mean the KBS beta team you mentioned.

Got it. Their energy wouldn't help their actual ability.

I just learned about the beta team yesterday. I hope that there isn't a gamma team. I don't think that I could take it. I may even volunteer to work for free.

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
No, but in my defense, I am not old enough to have watched Thundercats back in the day and it wasn't on regular TV reruns like He-Man and She-Ra.

And you're quite wrong.. The Forever Bag is an episode in the latest version of the Thundercats... So, you are definitely old enough to have watched it. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.