I hate to say this but the dubbed anime's voice-acting is so much better than this Trailer. How is it that this kick-ass trailer can be so much worse than the dubbed anime? How can The Pokemon Company **** up this trailer?

Polite Marik and Surfer Yugioh have much to say:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Aq3EHpR2rs&feature=relmfu"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Aq3EHpR2rs&feature=relmfu[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-qylk_uscg&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-qylk_uscg&feature=related[/ame]

IT can be MUCH WORSE.

If only theanime had this series rather than the retarded ASH and his hooker posse.

Pokémon Collector
I am so anxiously awaiting these games. I just finished up my White's Pokedex last month and am looking forward to filling up my White 2's 'dex soon.

I wish you could do Challenge Mode right off the bat, though. I would love to really test myself and my battling abilities from the get-go rather than waiting till the post-game for challenging battles.

Dekablue25 from RangerReview
having already beat black 2 I will say this game is a big improvement over the originals.I see it more of a challenge and there are so many post game things to do like catch black/white kyurem and the legendarys you are able to catch in the game not to mention the 2 shinys you are able to obtain and the dream world pokemon as well

Raxbait: Hip
^Speedster.

Gonna be picking up my copy of Black 2 tomorrow morning.
Will probably take my time and just go up to the first gym lol

Alright, just got my copy, starting now! *excited*

By chance, anyone know if we could trade pokemon from the 1st black and white? At least early in the game. Wanna trade over my Vicinty and Keldeo over to my Black 2.

Pokémon Collector
Alright, just got my copy, starting now! *excited*

By chance, anyone know if we could trade pokemon from the 1st black and white? At least early in the game. Wanna trade over my Vicinty and Keldeo over to my Black 2.

From what I have been hearing, you can trade pretty early on (especially since you start in a town with a PokéCenter), so you should be fine. I am already past the second gym so I can't check how it is early on, but you can definitely trade early.

I am quite enjoying the English version thus far. Very clever dialogue, and a lot of pretty advanced words for young kids. Good stuff.

From what I have been hearing, you can trade pretty early on (especially since you start in a town with a PokéCenter), so you should be fine. I am already past the second gym so I can't check how it is early on, but you can definitely trade early.

I am quite enjoying the English version thus far. Very clever dialogue, and a lot of pretty advanced words for young kids. Good stuff.

That's awesome, thanks for the info :)

So, just used the mystery gift, got myself the Genesect (at lvl 15 so thats perfect).

Also ended up paying 2.99 (argh) for the Pokemon Dream Radar for my 3DS. I want to get the Tornadus therian forme as my primary flying pokemon. The other 2 I will trade over to White 1 and 2 when I get those eventually.

Pokémon Collector
Advanced words for little kids?

Kid: What is this crap?! I just want to battle! :laugh:

I know, right? Maybe it's just me and my ESL education, but as a teacher, I could easily see how playing this game can assist students in developing their reading abilities and vocabulary knowledge. There are a lot of good, advanced words used throughout this game. I know I learned a lot when I played Red and Yellow early on, and I think a lot of kids could learn more through these and other RPGs.

I bought the Dream Radar, as well. I bought it mostly for the amount of Pokémon you can get and transfer to the new games; I'm a sucker like that. My obsessive-compulsive self loves filling up my Pokédex.

I am definitely not buying that new PokéDex application, though. I'd consider paying $15 for it if the application could access my White 2's PC boxes and let me know what the IVs and current EV spreads were of all my Pokémon, but $15 for 3D models and information freely available through multiple Pokémon websites? No thanks.