I liked him when he wasn't a god
Haruto once mentioned that he's doesn't want other magicians. Which has nothing to do with ego, but mostly that they have may have fight Phantoms as well, thus having to be shackled with such a burden.

He didn't want Shunpei to see it as something to aspire to. But if someone else were to acquire magical powers, there'd be nothing Haruto could do about it, and I think he'd want to help them/work with them since they'd both share the responsibility of taking down the Phantoms

Lurker
But then why does he have a dolphin on his left braclet. Now I'm confused...maybe he gets more as the series goes on?

Edit: He also has it on his driver and an extra spot for it on his belt ring. Looks like beast gets a Dolphin attachment too.

I think it already has one. The lion face, the ox face, the eagle on one shoulder, the dolphin on the other, and the chameleon on the tail. I think the Lion is the primary animal that allows him to henshin, and the others give him new sleeves. The other animals just transfer between the Chimera and Beast.

わたし は ケモノ ライダ!
It sounds like you're always betting on a dick secondary rider who takes every opportunity to lay some blows on the main rider... But I dunno, I suppose I can see the guy having some kind of vague and simple philosophy related to hope and despair that's wildly different or contradictory to Haruto's,

It's almost always the case that if a 2nd Rider appears, he will be a dick to the main Rider. When was the last time that a secondary Rider was friendly? So far the only ones I know are Date Akira/Birth and most of the other Oni from Hibiki.

Dick secondary Riders however tend to warm up to the main Rider halfway through the show or after they get a new form.

No Fear, No Pain.
Beast appears, defeats a hundred or so ghouls and a powerful phantom, and then salutes Haruto. Haruto asks who the man is to which he deactivate his transformation to reveal his true identity:

Akira Date.

You know you want it people.

Aronbafon
Beast appears, defeats a hundred or so ghouls and a powerful phantom, and then salutes Haruto. Haruto asks who the man is to which he deactivate his transformation to reveal his true identity:

Akira Date.

You know you want it people.

Cementing connection between Wizard and the previous Heisei shows and at the same time have him split from being Birth :laugh:

The new Tendou Souji

Akira Date.

rYQ0E.png

Ixa is one of my favorite Riders but Nago was godawful before he was turned into comic relief. Making him a comic relief character was a very sudden decision but it was the only thing that could make him likable.

Likeable? He was essentially neutered of all competency. Not as bad as Tsurugi in Kabuto (who was far more annoying in the beginning; I actually liked Nago before his schizophrenia began starting with "mad button collector"), but still pitiful.

Welcome
Nago has the be one of the most fit people though.I believe he once started chasing a criminal in the morning and kept running until late afternoon.He ran for hours without even stopping.

Kamen Rider Dark Kabuto
Likeable? He was essentially neutered of all competency. Not as bad as Tsurugi in Kabuto (who was far more annoying in the beginning; I actually liked Nago before his schizophrenia began starting with "mad button collector"), but still pitiful.

Tsurugi was badass as hell before he was made into comic relief. I really hoped he would turn into real competition against Kabuto but then they turned him into a character that isn't even taken seriously by anyone.