Kamen Rider vs. Sentai Movie "Superhero Taisen" May 2012

But, dude, did you not see

[HIDE]THE GIANT FLAME BALL ENGULFING HIM?!![/HIDE]
[hide]He survived, you can see him in the ending credits with Tsukasa, someone at internet already posted the screenshot:
302224_3855497461966_909774781_n.jpg
[/hide]

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
damn i must watch it, it's pretty cool. just let you know if there's already an upload his movie

All I'm here is that there is a download link to the DVD-iso of the movie.......which is somewhere in 4chan and/or one of the Toku fan pages on Facebook.

Other than that, a RAW file (avi/mkv/mp4) hasn't exactly been uploaded yet from that DVD-iso of the movie......as far as I know so far.

The Meteor has landed
All I'm here is that there is a download link to the DVD-iso of the movie.......which is somewhere in 4chan and/or one of the Toku fan pages on Facebook.

Yeah...that link leads to a website that just gives you viruses. From all I know is that Japan is being really stingy with this release. Is it that bad that they don't want anyone else watching?

Yeah...that link leads to a website that just gives you viruses. From all I know is that Japan is being really stingy with this release. Is it that bad that they don't want anyone else watching?
No that's the actually movie. It just feels like a virus.