Name two super sentais you would like to be fully subbed

How about Abaranger and Hurricaneger?!
I think they are getting subbed, although sadly they're not major projects. It would be nice to have a complete run of 10 years of Sentai, and they both seem like interesting shows.

I'd love to see almost any of the 90s sentai that haven't been done yet, but more than anything I'd love for another group to pick Changeman up again. So for me...Changeman and Kakuranger. Though if you asked me tomorrow I'd probably change my mind :sweat:

Anyway, i don't expect new shows to be subbed..i just hope they can finish whatever shows that they had started subbing..many shows had stopped halfway n i don't think they wil finish it.. gogov from hikari senshi had stopped for so long..same goes for megaranger from tvnihon.. the only one i see which is still going in zyuranger (GUIS)..well, a big applause from me to GUIS..

Anyway, i don't expect new shows to be subbed..i just hope they can finish whatever shows that they had started subbing..many shows had stopped halfway n i don't think they wil finish it.. gogov from hikari senshi had stopped for so long..same goes for megaranger from tvnihon.. the only one i see which is still going in zyuranger (GUIS)..well, a big applause from me to GUIS..
To be fair, the release announcements TV-N made for Megaranger make it quite clear that a) they consider it to be a pet project with lower priority than the 'weeklies', toku films just released onto DVD, or the dozens of net-movies each Rider film comes with now, and b) they release them in batches: rather than release an episode as soon as they've finished subbing it, they wait until they've done every episode on that video/DVD, and then release them at a rate of one every other day. If you look at the last few batches of their Dairanger sub, there were six month gaps between them and they still finished that in the end. So I don't think that just because they haven't released an episode of Megaranger for three months it means it's quietly been dropped.

Having said that, I agree that I don't spend much time wishing other series would get subbed. Aside from Megaranger and all the other stuff I'm either watching or got on hold, I've already got a toku "would like to watch" list that consists of at least seven TV series and more than 40(!) movies, and that's only including the stuff that's already fully translated. It's going to take me years to get through - I don't need anything else adding to it! :sweat:

Last edited:
Digital Artist
Kakuranger and Abaranger. I really want to see Kakuranger due to Saban's use of the footage during MMPR Season 3. I do know that Abaranger is being worked on but there's still a long way to go before it gets done.

The new Tendou Souji
Really? Huh, guess I've been lucky then since I haven't gotten any from there and I've had some pretty bad viruses on this laptop here so, I'd know if I had.

kakuranger's and and Gingaman. kaku because it looks awesome and Gingaman because I like the concept and it's based off Arthurian Legends.
Actually I would just love for all the 90's sentais to be subbed

Altair
I'm guessing you can't stand the quality of the JNP-subbed Battle Fever J?
I got through about six episodes before I nearly lost it. I was fine with the video quality. It was the audio quality that I couldn't stand.