わたし は ケモノ ライダ!
Now that we've seen the 2nd Rider for Wizard, any idea what his personality is going to be like? I'm betting he's out for revenge against a Phantom or is someone who just hates wizards.

Now that we've seen the 2nd Rider for Wizard, any idea what his personality is going to be like? I'm betting he's out for revenge against a Phantom or is someone who just hates wizards.

I just suddenly pictured Harry Potter's Uncle Vernon as Kamen Rider Beast. I wish I could mentally unsee.

did anybody kno that Yuko Takayama(Rinko) was in Cho Den-o episode blue, I just found out cuz I'm watching it now

Yeah, I think it was discussed earlier. She played that girl who wanted to abandon her Grandma and didn't care that there was a doppelganger of her running around. I'm pretty sure everyone was trying to forget she existed.

This is just a shot in the dark, but here it goes. He starts out antagonistic towards Wizard and his friends, but over the course of the season becomes an ally who fights along side Wizard.

Blade Adept

Yeeeeah, about your latter suggestion there. It sounds like you're always betting on a dick secondary rider who takes every opportunity to lay some blows on the main rider. I would assume, looking at the guy's rider arsenal and seeing that he clearly isn't a Muggle tech rider, he's also a wizard, so he may as well should stab himself there and now.

But I dunno, I suppose I can see the guy having some kind of vague and simple philosophy related to hope and despair that's wildly different or contradictory to Haruto's, but then again, I'm shite at creative writing, so I really shouldn't give it a go. Or, being chimera-themed, he could just have a multiple personality disorder, like Ryotaro's Taros antics on full volume. :sweat:

I can see Beast being a rival to Haruto. He falls in love with Koyomi, but both would fight for her and to see who's the greatest rider in magic.

Of course, he's a rider whose once human now a Phantom and controls many that were sealed.

Last edited:
Kamen Rider Dark Kabuto
We literally have no idea and won't for at least 2 months since this was leaked.

He greatly resembles a knight though, so I don't think it's unlikely that this guy will be quite stoic.

Haruto once mentioned that he's doesn't want other magicians. Which has nothing to do with ego, but mostly that they have may have fight Phantoms as well, thus having to be shackled with such a burden.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
We literally have no idea and won't for at least 2 months since this was leaked.

He greatly resembles a knight though, so I don't think it's unlikely that this guy will be quite stoic.

Oh please not another Nago type :O_O:

... actually, another Nago type might not be so bad in a show like Wizard, where the characters might actually call him out on his awfulness

Otaku University Student
I suspect that Beast will be Kizaki from Department Zero. He seems to know about Magic and Phantoms. Not to mention, his head looks similar to the Beast helmet.

Kamen Rider Dark Kabuto
Ixa is one of my favorite Riders but Nago was godawful before he was turned into comic relief. Making him a comic relief character was a very sudden decision but it was the only thing that could make him likable.