Kamen Rider Dark Kabuto
I'll set it up for you(and anyone else who needs help with it) at least 2 weeks before the tournament starts so don't worry about it. If you want it set up before that then you'll have to do it yourself though.

Lurker
I'll set it up for you(and anyone else who needs help with it) at least 2 weeks before the tournament starts so don't worry about it. If you want it set up before that then you'll have to do it yourself though.

any rules? as you said, the game is broken as heck, there's probably going to be a lot of double birth entries...

DAIMON PAWNCH
any rules? as you said, the game is broken as heck, there's probably going to be a lot of double birth entries...

I figured they will be all 1 on 1 fights, no Climax Time... and perhaps no Faiz with Accel... one good combo and you can wipe out nearly half an life bar without having to cancel a combo

Kamen Rider Dark Kabuto

For the very first time, I'm going to try something new for the banlist. Instead of banning Riders entirely, I will be banning certain attacks instead. This is still for discussion and is very subject to change. If you don't like it, please provide insight so that it could be better.

All tournaments are singles only BUT a Tag Team tournament will be hosted the following week if enough people want it

The basic rules that I use for every tournament are the following
-99 Second Timer
-Medium Damage
-Best 2 out of 3 wins
-No Climax Time
-Final Reflect On
-Singles only, unless it is a Tag Team tournament

Banned Attacks
Using any of these forms/attacks will result in INSTANT DISQUALIFICATION
-Kaixa's air O
-Faiz's air O
-Faiz Accel/Axel
-FangJoker's forward X
-CycloneMetal
-All of Double's Maximum Drives
-Garren's ground neutral O(up for discussion)

If you disagree with anything listed or feel that something should be added, please let me know and we can discuss it until you are satisfied.

Last edited:
Lurker
I figured they will be all 1 on 1 fights, no Climax Time... and perhaps no Faiz with Accel... one good combo and you can wipe out nearly half an life bar without having to cancel a combo

well, there's going to be a lot of ban on a lot of things then, i'll probably wait for SCH instead, and hope that accel is both heavily revamped but not banned for tournaments

that and i don't have a wifi router yet, so i can't X-link

EDIT:banning attacks....some of those attacks can be accidentally pressed/used you know, it'll probably be the source of protests when these accidents happen in the tournament later, it's not like CH is SF where most of the incidental slip ups is hadokens into a DP

Kamen Rider Dark Kabuto
banning attacks....some of those attacks can be accidentally pressed/used you know, it'll probably be the source of protests when these accidents happen in the tournament later, it's not like CH is SF where most of the incidental slip ups is hadokens into a DP

Not really, the controls of the game are optimized for the PSP's buttons.

The only time you will ever press something by accident is if you are canceling into a move that requires you to press down. So far, there isn't a banned move where you need to press down.(Ex:Holding down while pressing X)

DAIMON PAWNCH
All tournaments are singles only BUT a Tag Team tournament will be hosted the following week if enough people want it

The basic rules that I use for every tournament are the following
-99 Second Timer
-Medium Damage
-Best 2 out of 3 wins
-No Climax Time
-Final Reflect On
-Singles only, unless it is a Tag Team tournament

Banned Attacks
Using any of these forms/attacks will result in INSTANT DISQUALIFICATION
-Kaixa's air O
-Faiz's air O
-Faiz Accel/Axel
-FangJoker's forward X
-CycloneMetal
-All of Double's Maximum Drives
-Garren's ground neutral O(up for discussion)

The problem right here, is that people will naturally attempt to use these moves... you shouldn't really ban them, one would use the move just my reaction, and next thing you know, they are disqualified for doing something from Muscle Memory

banning certain Gauges is fine, that's avoidable

think that's what Draewon means

Kamen Rider Dark Kabuto
Alright, looks like I'll revert to banning certain Riders/forms entirely then. The other participants are not taking this very well either. Thank you for the input.

[The following Riders cannot be used under any circumstance due to balance issues]
-Faiz(All forms)
-Kaixa
-FangJoker
-CycloneMetal
-Garren
-Kiva Emperor Form

Again, if you disagree with anything or would like to add something, please say so and why. Very soon I'll be creating a new thread for this. So far I have 7 participants and 2 are still unsure.

Last edited:
Lurker
Alright, looks like I'll revert to banning certain Riders/forms entirely then. The other participants are not taking this very well either. Thank you for the input.

[The following Riders cannot be used under any circumstance due to balance issues]
-Faiz(All forms)
-Kaixa
-FangJoker
-CycloneMetal
-Garren
-Kiva Emperor Form

Again, if you disagree with anything or would like to add something, please say so and why. Very soon I'll be creating a new thread for this. So far I have 7 participants and 2 are still unsure.

I'm not participating for a bunch of reasons, but here's the question just out of curiousity:
Disqualification is initiated the moment you take on the form? Because it's actually not that hard to accidentaly transform into Cyclone Metal. The game sometimes just decides "you're done choosing memories! now for transformation". So if the further transformation is immediately initiated without attacking does it still count.

Kamen Rider Dark Kabuto
I'm not participating for a bunch of reasons, but here's the question just out of curiousity:
Disqualification is initiated the moment you take on the form? Because it's actually not that hard to accidentaly transform into Cyclone Metal. The game sometimes just decides "you're done choosing memories! now for transformation". So if the further transformation is immediately initiated without attacking does it still count.

Please post in the new, updated thread for the tournament if you have input, thank you.

Accidents are bound to happen when certain forms are banned, so no, disqualification is not initiated just because you have taken the form. However, a single attack WILL result in disqualification.

If you don't mind I would like to know why you are not participating. I am trying to break my previous record of 40 participants, so the more the merrier.