K

Kamen Rider IXA

Den-O's finisher isn't in alt. dimension. I still don't get why Faiz's still in there.

Looks like Wizard is following the same sort of idea as Fourze (Form change being separate from switch/ring gimmick).
Tcryh.jpg

Lurker
You know what this game needs? better AI. I've already mentioned that I cracked my screen. I can see only 4th or 5th of the screen on the left side, I can't even see past 3 bars of super meter. Yet I won 3 battles in the row agains AI (including advent spamming zolda) with Finishers as last attacks. Last battle was almost perfect. I missed one punch. Basically this game can be played with closed eyes.(the ai at max difficulty btw)

K

Kamen Rider IXA

You know what this game needs? better AI. I've already mentioned that I cracked my screen. I can see only 4th or 5th of the screen on the left side, I can't even see past 3 bars of super meter. Yet I won 3 battles in the row agains AI (including advent spamming zolda) with Finishers as last attacks. Last battle was almost perfect. I missed one punch. Basically this game can be played with closed eyes.(the ai at max difficulty btw)
Doubled here.
AI is really boring. It became more advanced in CH Fourze compared to how It worked in CH OOO, but It still too easy.

DAIMON PAWNCH
That's what I really like about Dragon Knight's game, the ai will Combo the hell out of you like no tomorrow, and if your gaurding, good chance it will be broken (and counter-advent does **** in damage, and yet costs more energy)... definitely more harder than CHFourze

sure it can be easy, but with a good handicap, it can be really difficult and fun...such as never use combo cancel

ex. Playing as Torque against Wrath is a blast... if you only use your gun, Wrath will just teleport dodge every blast and he will beat the hell out of you once he is close...

You guys really never played Climax Heroes W, gosh that AI was very tough, if you were fighting against Dark Kabuto you KNEW that that was it, he would cancel all your attacks and Rider Kick you till you beg for mercy. And then there was Hell Mode, which was like ridiculously difficult.

IDK, in CHOOO they tried to change a lot the original formula and that made the game a bit TOO easy. CHF was a step into the right direction, let's now see Super.

As for Wizard's new gauge. Now I get it what they mean by "The spells will change based on your Style". You definitely gonna have to choose the style you want to play in the Assault Gauge. And MEDICAL SWITCH **** YEAH!

Last edited: