The Viewing Globe - Seriously? I'm Still Alive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No Fear, No Pain.
Z's Craft Bonanza?

Craftorium?

The Crafting Hole?

Z's Craft Citadel?

Z's Bazaar?

Zircumference of crafts?

Back in Black
Z's Emporium of fine crafts?

shin starting your own cult is pretty easy. First you need to recreate an ancient artifact and claim it was found in ruins somewhere in the middle east. The closer to an ancient Summarian city the better. Then create a internet phenom about a supposed creature lurking in the pacific ocean that is slowly awakening to bring about the end of the world. You have been chosen to be his messenger and present the idol as proof. All you have to do after that is make a few compelling arguments about the various Bloop signatures from around the world being the creature's movements and present examples of his human hybrid children throughout mythology. Before you know it you and your followers will be walking into the ocean ready to mate with an ocean dwelling deity that doesn't actually exist. That all clear?

Hmm. Too much deception.

I also don't want my followers to try to mate with something in the ocean.

I want a nice cult.

Is this possible?

I almost used Z's Emporium, but it seems every other shop has the word Emporium in it

I only see warehouse shops being called emporiums.

"The Art of Z Shop"?

"CraftZ"

No Fear, No Pain.
A nice cult....well yeah but I may not be the right guy to ask about that.
Unless you want hippies. I can probably get you hippies. Maybe even some really awsome intelectuals...but you have to learn how to make LSD.

No Fear, No Pain.
Then all you have to do is convince a bunch of people that you have created a new drug that will allow them to surpass their normal mental and physical limitations for a short time. Sure it is just LSD you are feeding them, but it is really good LSD.

Status
Not open for further replies.