Fangtaku
The only ones who use the "everyone is entitled to an opinion" are mainly people who have the opposite opinion of the majority and are wrong.

And herein lies the biggest problem on these forums. If "the majority" has one opinion, everyone who doesn't agree with it is automatically wrong. And since they're "wrong", they're open game for being attacked.

Yes, in threads like this, you need to be able to back up your opinions with evidence, and, if it turns out that the objective discussion has evidence against you, you need to be able to graciously accept it, or step away from the conversation.

In other threads on this site, where opinions are purely a subjective "I like this/I don't like this"? Everyone IS entitled to their own opinion, and people shouldn't be afraid to voice theirs without being attacked. Of course, the "don't be a dick" rule doesn't seem to apply to people who have been around here long enough, so they get away with whatever they want.

Henshin a Go-Go!!
Nice save... wait no it isn't. Trolls do not admit... ever. The only time you see troll admitting that he is a troll, is when he wasn't actually trolling, but decided to just use it as an excuse later on.

cuz im automatically required to follow a protocol made up by someone else. :rolleyes2: besides its more fun to let people in on it.

Last edited:
The new Tendou Souji
Thought these might come in handy

[hide]
g1SDY.jpg
600N0.jpg
[/hide]

No Fear, No Pain.
You were on there side anyway since you referred to him as "stubborn" but you went on about his right to be an annoying troll as if it made you better than them because you didn't attack the troll.Well you and him need to realize, that's what happens when you're a mule.What they said wasn't even harsh.There's only so much antagonizing you can take before you attack back.He's troll, it won't bother him, he'll be bugging some more posters tomorrow, not just this forum either.

It is true that I ran over myself quite alot in the post. I tend to do that. It also came off a bit more "I'm better then you" then I wanted. I know I am the same as everyone else: far from perfect.

But wouldn't it have just been easier to ignore him in the long run? Half of this thread has been about proving him wrong when simply ignoring him (after it was clear he had no interest in evidence or proof) would have allowed everyone involved to move on to other subjects. Instead the bait was taken, not just by some of you, but by me as well.

While it is true that this time it was a troll, what about next time? What if Lazer had actually believed what he claimed to? Would we treat another poster the same way just because he was stubborn and had a deep rooted opinion on a matter? Should we treat them the same?

------

Now that I have that out of the way I was wondering if I could bring up a question that isn't exactly tied into the subject but is very close, or...is exactly the same thing...

Now Inazuman (if memory serves) was definately an organic transformation but it was one achieved through ESP. Now this seems to me to be possiable by reconstructing ones own phisiology through mental control. If that is the case could other espers like Skullman be capable of the same thing? Skullman's partner, Garo, had his own shapeshifting abilities which makes me believe Garo was also an Esper. In Agito, many who possessed a "Seed of Agito" also developed unique, ESP like abilities.

My question is this: How would you think a physical transformation achieved through psychic powers would exactly function? Also do you believe any individual with such powers who has enough experience or control could achieve the same level of transformation with enough time and honing of their powers?

Last edited:
Heroes are forever
Nah, they are not ''lost''. It's just that they are much harder to find. Hell, I think there's a wallpaper of Faiz like that at Ishimori@Style.
If only Igadevil was here...

[HIDE]
Troll-troll-face-l-500x500.png

Seeya ya guys!

God I love derailing these threads, have fun debating inconsequential bullshit:thumbs:

PS Glamador: Talking in 3rd person is retarded and makes you sound like a douchebag.
And once again, your argument is lost, so you rely on insults and pretend you weren't even having a civilized conversation with everyone else in this thread.

If you are indeed a troll, you are just being too subtle about it, everyone is taking the bait, yeah. But no one is actually getting mad and I actually had fun arguing with you that one time. I learned some things too.
Too bad if you're just trolling, man.[/HIDE]

Kamen Rider Dark Kabuto
Nah, they are not ''lost''. It's just that they are much harder to find. Hell, I think there's a wallpaper of Faiz like that at Ishimori@Style.
If only Igadevil was here...

If you are indeed a troll, you are just being too subtle about it, everyone is taking the bait, yeah. But no one is actually getting mad and I actually had fun arguing with you that one time. I learned some things too.
Too bad if you're just trolling, man.

One would think that in a thread like this, stuff like that would be on the first page. Still sucks though, I'd love to see one of Faiz.

As for the trolling crap, I don't understand why you would derail such an interesting thread for 6 pages. If you(no specifics) really do think he's trolling, then why in the world would you feed him? If you had any idea what a troll was, then why would you even respond to someone that you suspect is a troll? It's counterproductive and wastes everybody's time.

Heroes are forever
I'll see if I have any of those pics saved, unless someone wants to get ahead of me.

[HIDE]
One would think that in a thread like this, stuff like that would be on the first page. Still sucks though, I'd love to see one of Faiz.

As for the trolling crap, I don't understand why you would derail such an interesting thread for 6 pages. If you(no specifics) really do think he's trolling, then why in the world would you feed him? If you had any idea what a troll was, then why would you even respond to someone that you suspect is a troll? It's counterproductive and wastes everybody's time.
It was just two replies, and it was stuff I really had to say. I'll try to avoid saying more on this.
And as I said in that post, I'm not sure if he's really trolling or not. Truth be told, it doesn't make that much of a difference.[/HIDE]