I will say the SIC ZX made me see ZX in a whole new light, as I previously did not find him possessing starkly distinctive traits apart from being tenth rider.

Heroes are forever
You and I are not gonna get along well. I absolutely loved ZX's design the moment I saw it. Get out.

Just kidding.
As for not being able to watch them, well, since I am such an intense Rider fan I went ahead and watched everything, even those things that were unsubbed. Thanks to a now-defunct page and wikipedia I could get most of what was going on, some plot points were easy to understand too.

It's your choice however, whether you want to watch it subbed or not.
As for the Showa Era's (I recommend you not to view them as two separate eras and just look at Kamen Rider as this big thing, just watch whatever you want, no matter what year it's from) subs:

-KITSubs is subbing the original series as has been said. They are just back from vacation and it seems they're planning something big. They may not have the full series but always keep an eye out for them, specially during this time.
-V3 is officially subbed by Generation Kikaida, it's totally worth it.
-X-Rider has 5 episodes available, but that's it. It's uncertain what the hell is gonna happen with this series. It's amazing nobody wants to pick this up.
-Amazon is completely subbed by HiNoTori... well, you already knew that.
-Stronger is being subbed by KITSubs/Midnight Crew. There's something big being planned with it I think, as they are near the end of the series. Keep an eye out.
-Skyrider is by KITSubs. Keep an eye out.
-Super-1 was subbed by KITSubs as you may already know. It has been partially dropped, but they'll get back to it... someday.
-BLACK is completely subbed by Century Kings.
-BLACK RX had like 5 episodes subbed but I can't find them anywhere. Your best option is HK soft subs which must be available for download somewhere. For the most part they're fine, though there's a couple of episodes where they get crazy.

Sorry if it's stuff you already knew :sweat:, KRDL is a great place to find them, though I suggest you keep an eye out for KIT and some of the other subbing groups.
If you're really desperate you can find some episodes with HK subs. Most of the movies are somewhere out there with these subs, sometimes they're decent, sometimes they're terrible.

Last edited:
This is why Kamen Rider is not licensed enough in America.

Unfortunately, I don't see Kamen Rider ever becoming big in America. It just seems like one of those shows doomed forever to semi-obscurity, especially since Kamen Rider: Dragon Knight wasn't exactly a runaway hit.

Back in Black
Let me rephrase that.

Unfortunately, I don't see Kamen Rider ever becoming big in America. It just seems like one of those shows doomed forever to semi-obscurity, especially since Kamen Rider: Dragon Knight wasn't exactly a runaway hit.

Thanks a lot, man! But I'm not paying 150 dollars for V3 no way no how. But I may get this http://www.ebay.com/itm/200790219895?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

This and this is why Kamen Rider does not get licensed enough in America.

The new Tendou Souji
-X-Rider has 5 episodes available, but that's it. It's uncertain what the hell is gonna happen with this series. It's amazing nobody wants to pick this up.

I dunno how much I'd recommend, those; they're available, yes but, the little I saw of them had some errors that I dunno how they passed a QC run.

Most of the movies are somewhere out there with these subs, sometimes they're decent, sometimes they're terrible.

Five Riders vs. King Dark is non-HK subbed.

Heroes are forever
Thanks a lot, man! But I'm not paying 150 dollars for V3 no way no how. But I may get this http://www.ebay.com/itm/200790219895?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649
Just a warning, it's probably HK subs.
They're... tricky. If you can, someday, get the box set, as I said, it's worth every cent.

This is why Kamen Rider is not licensed enough in America.

Hawaii disagrees, I guess. Tokusatsu is awesome there.
It says something that I want to visit it, not for the waves, not for the vacational appeal... but for the Toku fandom.

Kamen Rider Dark Kabuto
Due to all the US adaptions of Super Sentai, most people think that toku=Power Rangers. When they see Kamen Rider the first thing that comes to their mind is WOW POWER RANGERS RIPOFF LOL

It sucks when I feel like I'm the only one who watches toku in my entire city.