TRANSFORMERS the Toy Thread - Season 2: JUSTICE WARS

In Justice, We Trust!
MP Thunder Cracker is out in Canada. Hopefully this means Prime won't be far behind!

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
Asia Exclusive United Ultra Magnus

18355440812448258683117.jpg

I have a new side project to work on when I have spare time

tkA7Ll.jpg

Someone custom painted a master piece prime black.

Two of the back flaps are broke. It came with no weapons but did come with the Matrix of leadership.

The red windows were painted too.

The item smelled of smoke unfortunately. I read a technique to get rid of it is put baking soda on it

I'm going to paint the blue areas grey.

Lots of work to do on it. Could be fun.

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
Update - Special Warbot Bundle: http://www.fansprojectcore.com/product/special-warbot-bundle

$249.97 + shipping for FPC members

IMG_3189b.jpg

Offered in very limited quantity, FPC is proud to be able to let members in on a special pre-order warbot bundle that gives you the opportunity to own the whole set of this very ground breaking FP series!

This bundle includes the first fully featured FP figure WB-001 Defender, the FPC exclusive WB-002 Steel Core and the much anticipated upcoming WB-003 Assaulter!

All US and International Shipments will be shipped via USPS using Priority Mail and Priority Mail International with Delivery Confirmation (tracking will be provided to customers via email). All shipments destined for Canada will be shipped via Canada Post Expedited Mail (tracking will be provided to customers via email).

Payments by credit card and PayPal will be accepted through the PayPal Payments system.

Please note, this product is limited to 1 bundle per member per shipping address. FPC reserves the right to cancel any orders that are in breach of this policy.

Pre-orders are estimated to open online Thursday, October 4th, 2012 @ 6pm Central Standard Time. However, times are subject to change, so please check back often to check for any changes that may occur. Photos are not representative of final WB-003 colors, final product may change. We will do our best to update photos as they become available.