well... hm...

- anything that can be final fantasy related?
- speed racer/hot wheels/nascar
- virtual reality/digimon
My reaction to your possible ideas
- anything that can be final fantasy related?-nope Too much fantasy
- speed racer/hot wheels/nascar-Nascar part since it is a racing type and sicne rider is part of riding motorcycles and motorcycles part of motorsport i guesss it will do.
- virtual reality/digimon-close enough

considering that was mostly a joke idea, i have to say i like the idea of a rider defending himself against the devil after making a deal with him. he could begin in the series as a evil rider with no hero to stop him, only to turn good after the first 5 or so episodes turning his back on his leader.

oh yeah i forgot i wasn't suppose to make posts on this thread anymore, **** it.

You may have delete it since you forgot about it.:redface2:

It's morphin time! Dragonzord!
Rival Teams ( Think Hurricainger-Style ) worked before, why not again?

Samurai rider
- something related to the edo period. With a mix of sengoku basara/musou/onimusha/ronin warriors

Assassin rider
- something with a combination of the Metal Gear Solid, Prince of Persia & Assassin's creed.

Constellation rider
- unlike the zodiarts and it isn't connected to Fourze. Saint seiya/knights of the zodiac style.

Can't they give the vampire rider another try? Something that's different from Kiva?

Any similarities from the riders to super sentai that weren't used from them yet?

Dinosaur Rider - Zyuranger & Abaranger
Martial Arts Rider - Dairanger & Gekiranger
Ninja Rider - Hurricanger & Kakuranger
Racing Rider - Carranger, Turboranger, Go-Onger
Samurai Rider - Shinkenger
Bird Rider - Jetman
Indiana Jones Rider - Boukenger (if with a mix of Huntik)

What about those like Ohranger, Gingaman, GoGoV, Boukenger, Gobusters?

Last edited:
Cowboy rider should still happen.

With a mix of...
- Darksiders (no pestilence & famine) Just War, Death, Strife & Fury riders.
- Devil May Cry
- Saber Rider
- Ghost Rider
- Lone Ranger
- Jonah Hex

Its villains should be the Tarot Arcana

Rival Teams ( Think Hurricainger-Style ) worked before, why not again?
Well i guess it will do but it will be almost like the heisei riders early stage like ryuki.

Samurai rider
- something related to the edo period. With a mix of sengoku basara/musou/onimusha/ronin warriors

Assassin rider
- something with a combination of the Metal Gear Solid, Prince of Persia & Assassin's creed.

Constellation rider
- unlike the zodiarts and it isn't connected to Fourze. Saint seiya/knights of the zodiac style.

Can't they give the vampire rider another try? Something that's different from Kiva?

Any similarities from the riders to super sentai that weren't used from them yet?

Dinosaur Rider - Zyuranger & Abaranger
Martial Arts Rider - Dairanger & Gekiranger
Ninja Rider - Hurricanger & Kakuranger
Racing Rider - Carranger, Turboranger, Go-Onger
Samurai Rider - Shinkenger
Bird Rider - Jetman
Indiana Jones Rider - Boukenger (if with a mix of Huntik)

What about those like Ohranger, Gingaman, GoGoV, Boukenger, Gobusters?

I would like to say about some of your ideas
An assassin rider that will be too "anti-heroic."
A constellation rider ( unlike the zodiarts and it isn't connected to Fourze. Saint seiya/knights of the zodiac style.)-i guess it will do but only two riders in the series,a rider can change into any constellation forms (some of them especially the second rider)
vampire rider-No ,never,nyet!
Dinosaur Rider-that will do
Martial Arts Rider -I already thought of that check my first post.
Ninja Rider - that will do especially the mask part earlier in this post but it should set in a modern era
Racing Rider - that will do
Samurai Rider - okay,but have a ninja rider as a secodnary rider (and lets hope he will look like rider man) and it will be set in a modern era
Bird Rider -fine
Indiana Jones Rider(mix of huntik)-well okay it will do since it will have an adventurer theme like nathan drake from uncharted.

Cowboy rider should still happen.

With a mix of...
- Darksiders (no pestilence & famine) Just War, Death, Strife & Fury riders.
- Devil May Cry
- Saber Rider
- Ghost Rider
- Lone Ranger
- Jonah Hex

Its villains should be the Tarot Arcana

No never that will never work, how will you think that this western cowboy will fit into a japanese series that will only work when it takes place in a different world, here this theme of yours will never fit in the rider world that we see all the time .

I would like to say about some of your ideas
An assassin rider that will be too "anti-heroic."
A constellation rider ( unlike the zodiarts and it isn't connected to Fourze. Saint seiya/knights of the zodiac style.)-i guess it will do but only two riders in the series,a rider can change into any constellation forms (some of them especially the second rider)
vampire rider-No ,never,nyet!
Dinosaur Rider-that will do
Martial Arts Rider -I already thought of that check my first post.
Ninja Rider - that will do especially the mask part earlier in this post but it should set in a modern era
Racing Rider - that will do
Samurai Rider - okay,but have a ninja rider as a secondary rider (and lets hope he will look like rider man) and it will be set in a modern era
Bird Rider -fine
Indiana Jones Rider(mix of huntik)-well okay it will do since it will have an adventurer theme like nathan drake from uncharted.

Constellation rider. I was thinking about 3 riders. Each from the 12 signs of the zodiac. And of course Ophiuchus will be the main rider's final form. The villains would be based on 12 Olympians. Ex. Mars, Mercury & Neptune. Maybe add a little Ryukendo. 3 riders this time.

Dinosaur rider: Main rider is based on Tarzan & the Hulk. The next Amazon. Secondary rider possessing prehistoric beasts. Villains: evil dinosaurs. Oh and plus... add Dinozaurs to it.

Ninja rider: a ninja from an ancient clan who fights an evil army of oni. secondary rider who is a young former ninja who got turned into a cyborg.

Samurai rider: its not gonna be part of the ninja rider's show. The samurai would be in a modern onimusha world filled with descendants of great samurai warriors.

Indiana Jones rider: Mixed with that, Huntik & Uncharted's Nathan Drake.

Martial Arts rider: I was thinking of a mortal kombat & street fighter like series. I do like your idea of the chinese zodiac animals but not the cyborg-like riderman.

Bird Rider: The next Skyrider. Add Storm Hawks material where the bike rides on ground and flies. And with a touch of Top Gun.

No never that will never work, how will you think that this western cowboy will fit into a japanese series that will only work when it takes place in a different world, here this theme of yours will never fit in the rider world that we see all the time .

Oh well. I give up.

Last edited:
Welcome
Oh well. I give up.

You're not a Toei writer.No need to give up when your work isn't actually even being seen by Toei.It's just fanfiction.This would be the ideal time for one of those cheesy "DON'T BE DISCOURAGED BY OTHERS NVR GIVE UP ZOMG TEAMWOOOOOOOOOOOORK!!!!!!!!!!" speeches they give in Power Rangers..

Professional Chef and Entertainer
You're not a Toei writer.No need to give up when your work isn't actually even being seen by Toei.It's just fanfiction.This would be the ideal time for one of those cheesy "DON'T BE DISCOURAGED BY OTHERS NVR GIVE UP ZOMG TEAMWOOOOOOOOOOOORK!!!!!!!!!!" speeches they give in Power Rangers..

statement of the century