The Viewing Globe - Seriously? I'm Still Alive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It stinks.
Sean's too busy and can't be bothered anymore after getting the ban.

'Sashi's busy with his girl.

Bolt's still here.

and the rest.... we're just bums.... :laugh:

Sounds like a typical day on HJU. How long is Sean banned for and for what reason?

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
Sounds like a typical day on HJU. How long is Sean banned for and for what reason?

A month, I think... just some shenanigans... Though, after that, he just didn't want to come back anymore...

Banned
For 4 months because he let misconduct infractions pile up.
But like people said, he just lost interest in HJU so he never came back after his ban was up.

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
and...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CayMeza487M"]KLINGON STYLE (Star Trek Parody of PSY - GANGNAM STYLE) - YouTube[/ame]

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Also:
I just finished making Derpy, but the beads didnt melt right. No idea what happened, so I am just gonna move on and make one of the mane 6. I will come back and make Derpy again later.

Don't you mean:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOljwJCujLk"]Derpy - I just don't know what went wrong - YouTube[/ame]

HJU's master of disguise
I said that after i screwed it up.

XD

also:

76588_10151276100918185_1569950721_n.jpg

Back in Black
Fine by me. That is one of the things I aspire to. Signature quotes. Kinda sad isn't it...

I might take this one too. :loltongue:

I just decided to come back to the fold after thinking about the good times I had chatting on this site. I see some things have changed since I left.

Speaking of which, WHAT HAPPENED TO FOREVER KNIGHT?????? He used to bring so much fun and hilarity to this site.

Forever Knight must have been the life of this site, huh? I want to meet him.

He's in the Blu-Ray forum. I saw him there once.

In Justice, We Trust!
Anyone here got experiences with an airbrush? I've been wanting to get one for awhile now, might actually do it sometime next year

Status
Not open for further replies.