Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam: A New Translation (English Dub Experiment MV)

"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
Hey guys, I did found something interesting on Youtube. Someone named Seeker1187 made a video that featured the English audio from the US version of the Zeta Gundam TV Series. He said that it was just an experiment on what it would be like, if the Zeta film trilogy did have an English dub along with the Japanese audio with subs.

Here's the video, watch and dicuss:[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhVDktiIZGo&list=FLcAR1XMYKVnW-cm-qopb6RQ&index=7&feature=plpp_video"]Zeta Gundam: A New Translation (English)[/ame]

Kamen Rider Joker USA
I'm sold! This guy (or group) did one hell of a job on this dub experiment. I was convinced it was a professional dub.

Why can't we get Bandai and Sunrise to get on this? Why was this never released in the US with a great dub? I mean they brought us SEED and Destiny and Gundam OO which in my opinion were probably the lowest rated Gundam series to me. Hell, I liked Mobile Fighter G Gundam over those!

And what is the fate of Gundam AGE for US release? I can only hope it would have an amazing dub and do very well over here. I have been watching the subbed version, and damn did that rekindle my love of Gundam.