Lurker
Since it's dubbed as the transformation belt for adults, I hope the belt strap is longer.

Budou though
it says it fits 70-100cm waists which is about the size of a full length japanese belt. LOL. time to measure up boys!

I wonder if the "New Standard" means that we'll get more of this kind of item for other belts?

Banned
I wonder if the "New Standard" means that we'll get more of this kind of item for other belts?

I'd guess Bandai wanted to bring back the Complete Selection Belts, but also realized that High End, 1:1 Display Belt's would not sell as well these days. So they just give the DX Driver a better paint job, the right belt straps and in this case with the DX memories the glitterly stickers and BAM!

People can still have a belt that looks like the one in the show, just with sacraficing show accurate size for a lower price.

Last edited:
Budou though
if this W driver sells well, we may see a ooo driver version. as for a fourze driver, dunno about that.

Otaku University Student
So it's pretty much confirmed that the only differences between this one and the DX belt are the paint apps, stickers and belt strap? (Evidently, the black parts are also coated with some anti-gloss thing.)

Would have loved to have seen some other improvements including added die-cast, better speakers, etc... As big of a W fan as I am, I'm not sure if I want to get another belt, having both the original and the Super Best version.

...but then again, it is surprisingly affordable, as far as CS stuff goes. If the packaging's nice, I can see myself getting one solely as a display piece.

Also, this will be a mass-release item right?

Budou though
added die-cast would drive the price on these even more. better speakers on the memories would be nice though. these will be mass-released for japan, south korea, taiwan, and hong kong at the same time. however, for the japanese one, it's a exclusive on premium bandai. dunno how the other 3 areas will do theirs.

Rajio Showa Rider
Needs the moving piston, dammit! Give me that moving piston! :p
I also see the Gaia Memories are STILL lacking the white button

Otaku University Student
added die-cast would drive the price on these even more.

Yeah, I guess that's true.

I just wished that they had included more features or improvements to differentiate this CS belt a little more from the previous releases. Just something that will make it more attractive. After all, this is technically a triple dip (4 if you count the Lost Driver) and I'm getting burnt out on all these W Drivers.

Since W is one of my favorite KR series, I'll probably get it anyways if I have the spare cash lying about, but again, kind of a wasted opportunity if you ask me...

Damn, come to think of it, it would have been brilliant if they had added a Lost Driver into the set as well (seeing that the strap parts are pretty much identical) and included a T2 Joker, Skull and T2 Eternal memory. Would definitely feel more like a complete package if you ask me.

(Hm... I don't suppose they ever thought of installing lights in the Driver itself?)

I also see the Gaia Memories are STILL lacking the white button

Good eye! Definitely something I would have liked to have seen as well.

Rajio Showa Rider
Installing lights in the driver would be redundant. Including a Lost Driver with all three related Memories would've been good to. Honestly they should at least throw in the Fang and Xtreme Memories if they don't do that. Just look at the Faiz CS set, it came with EVERYTHING for Faiz minus the Faiz Edge and Faiz Blaster.

What they should do is maybe make the Double Driver's right side easily removable to do a Lost Driver, and include those Memories