All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
I said, and I quote...

I've seen episode 5, so I'm not debating that, yet you said in in a response to my post as if I was.

Well, you used the :eyebrow:... What do you expect? :laugh:

Lurker
Well, you used the :eyebrow:... What do you expect? :laugh:

Isn't that the questioning smiley? :eyebrow:

Back on the the subject, my actual problem with the Koyomi/Medusa theory is that Medusa didn't recognize Koyomi. So it would have to be one of two things, either Koyomi's memories and in a third party, or Koyomi's current physical form isn't the original.

The latter makes things even more redundant in my opinion, because if Koyomi has neither her memories nor her original appearance, then she might as well be a completely new person... :redface2:

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
:eyebrow: You raising an eyebrow... :laugh:

It would blow out of the water the theory that the girl in the opening was Medusa's human self.

It's not a theory. It's pretty much given. The girl in the opening and Medusa all have the bump on their noses. Either Haruto's real sister or close friend. She is also the girl in the background of the Sabbat ritual so likely not Koyomi, but someone else important to Haruto and his hope.

It's not a theory. It's pretty much given. The girl in the opening and Medusa all have the bump on their noses. Either Haruto's real sister or close friend. She is also the girl in the background of the Sabbat ritual so likely not Koyomi, but someone else important to Haruto and his hope.

It could be Phoenix human.

No Fear, No Pain.
Or we could just kill them both off by episode ten and not worry about it anymore.

[hide]
ouch-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-710.gif
[/hide]

PPFFFFFF! That face!

I liked him when he wasn't a god

Toei and the Wizard website both state that Medusa came from someone named Misa. Of course, that could be Koyomi's real name I suppose, but given all the evidence you mention it seems they're different people.

Toei and the Wizard website both state that Medusa came from someone named Misa. Of course, that could be Koyomi's real name I suppose, but given all the evidence you mention it seems they're different people.
When did Wizard say that?