Ooh. According to the ep. 9 summary, we'll be getting another mana drain pretty early on. Nice to see that it's not going to be a one time thing.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
Haruto uses all of his magic power and falls into the bottom of the lake…..who will help him?

A fairy shall give him Excalibur and bring him to the surface

Minato Ascending
I get a bit of Go-busters vibe seeing how Haruto has a weakness (running out of mana) and it is a plot device that will be used more than once, and it humanizes him and not make him into an unstoppable machine of mass destruction. I think this will make Wizard more interesting, not less.

Btw, I think while Haruto was falling into the lake, Rinko and Koyomi will be fighting on who will get the right to save him. :thumbs: Shunpei will probably be the unlucky lad who will be diving into the lake for a rescue mission, though.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
Btw, I think while Haruto was falling into the lake, Rinko and Koyomi will be fighting on who will get the right to save him. :thumbs: Shunpei will probably be the unlucky lad who will be diving into the lake for a rescue mission, though.

He fell into water about twice in the last episode alone. He will probably fall in and drown because everyone was too busy worrying about Haruto to notice him ... :sweat:

I get a bit of Go-busters vibe seeing how Haruto has a weakness (running out of mana) and it is a plot device that will be used more than once, and it humanizes him and not make him into an unstoppable machine of mass destruction. I think this will make Wizard more interesting, not less.

Go-buster's weaknesses are more character quirks gone wild while Wizard's is basically something that prevents him becoming invincible. I wonder if there's a way around it (like Magiranger's infinite courage=infinite magic).