Professional Chef and Entertainer
No its not a skull. The driver looks a little plain (for right now anyway). It kinda looks like the Kuuga belt. The shape anyway. But what does everyone think of the way its done and no HM I am not gonna flip the form coin in the air and do a bunch of poses. This is Heisei era rider not Showa era rider. The arm movements I listed in the description for the way the transformation is done are all the movements that will be done. Anymore than that and it just looks to Showa era and there are only two showa era riders I like. Black and Black RX. So yeah.

well i don't see how it will look good when the shogun helmet attaches on the belt. it would have made more sense to have a face type of belt to counter play with that upgrade.

Kamen Rider Samurai
See thats the thing though im not sure that Shogun mode is gonna be a helmet. I said that a couple posts back. Im just toying with ideas for right now nor is the belt driver a definate thing. Its just what I could come up with at the moment.

You could always just have the driver transform into something that looks like a samurai helmet. In my head, I'm seeing something along the lines of using an attachment that looks like the "horns" that one normally sees on samurai helmets. With the horn, the driver opens and shifts around, presenting something that looks like a samurai helmet. The coins can still be added in normally.

well a simple way to deal with a coin insert and a mask or helmet like attachement would to have it fit over the buckle. Don't have it sit on top of it but rather a piece slots into the normal bit and the helmet part folds over/slides into place infront of the normal buckle.

As a toy this would be so that the lights from the belt could shine through the eye holes of the helmet. Beyond the toys this just seems like it would logically work. Its not some bulky gadget sitting ontop of the driver- say like Fang memory, or the N/S switches in Fourze which just take up space.

It would be more like the Xtreme Memory which slides OVER the W driver. or the cellphone item- can't recall its name, from Den-O which clicked onto the front of Den-O's Driver.

Another possible route is something akin to the K-touch from Decade, where you replace the main driver section with something new. Remove/relocate the main Kuuga esque looking driver section with something resembling- as a quick example- the Shogun buckle from Super Samurai.

Just a couple suggestions on how a samurai like helmet could work with a belt like you were talking about.