Back in Black
Well, yeah. I remember the Guacamole Whopper when Hulk was premiering in Mexico when I went and it was good.

I still wonder how this new black one tastes.

There's a California Whopper now, but it doesn't come close. The meat in Whoppers here is spongy.

Has there been a Windows 8 Whopper? I might go for a Windows 10 Whopper in a few years if Japan still is doing that.

When The Fruit Of Life Corrupts Men
Why do only foreign countries get things like this? Why not America? We're gluttons! Have you SEEN some of the stuff we pass off as food over here?

I'm still pissed that they get half a zillion different flavors of Kit-Kat and all we get is regular and white chocolate

Few less than a kagillion.

I don't think I could eat a burger on a black bun like that. I don't like burnt bread. It looks like burnt bread. Brain cannot compute.

Professional Chef and Entertainer
oh god that looks so wrong. no no, not because it's black......because it looks completely rotten. seriously, who would want to eat that?

I'm still pissed that they get half a zillion different flavors of Kit-Kat and all we get is regular and white chocolate

Try Green Tea Matcha flavored KitKats. They're the bomb. They taste like the Green Tea fraps at Starbucks. Mmmmmm......:)

Hope I'm making you jealous.:laugh:

All you gotta do is go to some anime store or import them.

So delicious......:p

I totally want to try that burger, but not the Windows 7 version. That's an epic fail, however where's my Bic Mac Lion with African flavors and made from wildebeast meat?

Try Green Tea Matcha flavored KitKats. They're the bomb. They taste like the Green Tea fraps at Starbucks. Mmmmmm......:)

Hope I'm making you jealous.:laugh:

All you gotta do is go to some anime store or import them.

So delicious......:p

You're making me jealous. Not only do I love limited-time and unique flavors and foods, but Green Tea fraps are my favorite treat from Starbucks. :(
Great, now I need to make a Starbucks run...

You're making me jealous. Not only do I love limited-time and unique flavors and foods, but Green Tea fraps are my favorite treat from Starbucks. :(
Great, now I need to make a Starbucks run...

Just find it online here:
[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Japanese-Kit-Kat-Maccha-Green/dp/B007OVX77G"]KitKat[/ame]

And if you go to any Japanese or Asian food stores or the occasional Anime con, you are bound to find them. I found it at the anime con at my sis' school. They also got some

BTW, they had Go-Buster gummies with the Kitkat for the anime store that represented there. I got a local anime shop, but I havent been there for some time.
You will not regret it.:thumbs:

Also, if you go to those stores, you can get some Ramune and other drinks like Aloe juice......goes well with cucumber vodka...

Its a pain to open if you don't have the stopper for the Ramune, but if you got anything of the same size, use it and pull it with your teeth.