Ore, Sanjou!
yeah... there's a much easier method I was able to do myself: use a ruler. I did that and found my middle fingers to both be 2cm, so that equals 20mm, meaning size LL should fit me, and even then, the tick marks for the cm side of rulers are mm. it is still unfortunate for people whose fingers won't fit even size LL parts

however, I don't think custom ring parts would be impossible, and theoretically, one could probably saw the ring parts off and glue them back on in positions that would make a larger size

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
OOO Ring: All Rider rings can be scanned on both sides of the hand, so it's possible that it's compatible with the WizarSwordGun as it says so on the back of the packaging. Also the sound for each Rider is the same for all forms, so I'm not going to post the Cosmic States ring video.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pbkzkddj16c"]??????????? ??????????? ooo Wizard Ring Kamen Rider - YouTube[/ame]

Lurker
The sword gun is pretty neat.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsSbKIzhCbs&feature=g-all-u"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsSbKIzhCbs&feature=g-all-u[/ame]

Heroman...ENGAGE!!!
The sounds are soooooooooooo good.I even love that you can use the Rider Rings in it.

I just wish Bandai could make their DX weapons just a little bigger,more specifically the swords.This just reminds me of the Engine Blade all over again.They have made decent swords.The Medajalibur was beefy to make up for its stubiness and the Barizun Sword did the same along with its sounds.I get that they're for kids,but c'mon.Look at the Samurai Mega Blade,good size and made for kids.

Otaku University Student
I am freaking loving the fact that the weapon is more than a one-note toy and even has a scanner of its own. Love the lights in the barrel as well.

Only thing that it's missing is a light in the hand scanner.

No Fear, No Pain.
I'd love the swordgun, but importing a toy that costs that much, not to mention rings to go with it, and for it to be as small as it is just makes me step back. I might break down and get it...might. The fact the hand has no light effect is also a let down.

On the positive side it has a ton of sound effects, compatiable accessories, a duel mode, and looks pretty badass. Choices.

Fangtaku
I just wish Bandai could make their DX weapons just a little bigger,more specifically the swords.

My friend has both the Gokai Gun and the Gokai Saber. Or, as we've been calling them, the Gokai Gun and the Gokai Knife. The Gun is the right size, but the Saber is tiny.

shinkenchange!starninger!
The sounds are soooooooooooo good.I even love that you can use the Rider Rings in it.

I just wish Bandai could make their DX weapons just a little bigger,more specifically the swords.This just reminds me of the Engine Blade all over again.They have made decent swords.The Medajalibur was beefy to make up for its stubiness and the Barizun Sword did the same along with its sounds.I get that they're for kids,but c'mon.Look at the Samurai Mega Blade,good size and made for kids.

they just cant, they dont want kids to get hurt plus for something full size with features like that, you'll be paying almost 100 dollars for it. the safety laws are different here then in japan, i dont think boj wants to get sued over kids swinging the megablade at the tv and breaking it, or breaking other things around them.