By what asinine standard is the actress playing Yoko somehow not attractive? There was a lot of this when photos of the cast first hit and I gotta say it's one of the most baffling things I've ever seen come out of this fandom.

It's basically her haircut + forehead, that's the most common complaint you can see about her appearance.

Back in Black
By what asinine standard is the actress playing Yoko somehow not attractive?

She can have an opinion. Why would you call another member's wife's standard asinine because she does not find a girl who looks like she's twelve attractive?

Okay, that last part was me, but still...

That could be the first time I've ever heard anyone here say that "18" was too young for them. :laugh:

OFFICIAL WEBSITE WITH HER BIRTHDATE HERE - http://www.box-corporation.com/arisa_komiya/index.htm
This.

Once I got an argument with my online friend, he said it's wrong to like Yoko because she's underage, then I said the actress is actually 18, but then he said "I'm talking about the character, not the actress!"

And people okay with Kyoko Hinami (Akiba Blue) while she's exactly has the same age as Arisa Komiya, all just because the looks. :disappoin

Disappear into light!!
:laugh:A few days after I checked this thread, and apparently it turned into something else.

Hmm, why people don't think Arisa is "pretty" enough?

I guess because she looks younger than her age.

This.

Where I live, though, looking like that at 20 is pretty normal.

In the end, it's just a matter of taste, I think.

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
So Escape... she's cute and all and I giggle at the Gog & Magog Lucy Maud Montgomery reference with her guns but... well I'm not a fan of her childish personality.

Super Moderator
So Escape... she's cute and all and I giggle at the Gog & Magog Lucy Maud Montgomery reference with her guns but... well I'm not a fan of her childish personality.

She really has no personality other than this sort of "fighting makes me horny." gimmick and going on about wanting to be satisfied.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
Why include a reference to LM Montgomery in the show? Is she popular in Japan?

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Why include a reference to LM Montgomery in the show? Is she popular in Japan?

She's FRIGGIN popular actually. They have a reproduction of her PEI house over there. It's so METICULOUSLY accurate that when the real house had a fire they asked the Japanese for help getting it right!

There's quite a few animated adaptation of her work.

Gog and Magog are also like... names from the Bible and giants in other areas, but the only place the name refers to dogs is in the writings of LM Montgomery.