What if Thuy Trang still lived?

If her driver didn't lose control she'd still live. If Thuy still lived, power rangers would've remained the way it was in Saban's hands.

Why did she have to die!?

Fangtaku
I think this is inappropriate and in poor taste, and dishonoring her memory.

Additionally, her passing had nothing to do with the changing of hands, as she hadn't been involved in the franchise for 7 years at that point.

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
If her driver didn't lose control she'd still live. If Thuy still lived, power rangers would've remained the way it was in Saban's hands.

Why did she have to die!?

Really?

vh583b.gif

In Justice, We Trust!

:eyebrow:

And what makes you so sure that it would have? No sersiously…I want you to explain yourself and why you think she had any involvement in the changing of hands at all.

As others have stated, this really is no way to be talking about someone who died rather suddenly and tragically.

Last edited:
Professional Chef and Entertainer
so you are saying that if trini didn't die, disney wouldn't have bought power rangers?

i don't think it would have matter if she died or not, they would have bought saban anyways. if she was still alive, she would have made at least one cameo and most likely appear at cons and stuff like that. may she rest in peace.

D

Dr Kain

Uh what? Not sure what you are trying to get at, but it really wouldn't matter. She probably wouldn't have died if she were wearing her seat belt.

However, even if she were alive, nothing would have happened anyway. She would be involved with Power Rangers about as much as Walter Jones, meaning nothing at all other than maybe a convention once in a while.