Kamen Rider × Kamen Rider Wizard & Fourze: Movie War Ultimatum News Thread

No Fear, No Pain.
Couldn't Gentaro be a guidance counselor or somthing?

Nadeshiko's back...that seems highly unlikely....oh well.

Random magic girl and Inazuman's first form...weird but I am down with it. Especially if we get some Inazu action.

I'm not that butt hurt over the KRC. I mean a passing mention would satisfy me, but that is me.

Mystery forms...love mystery forms.

The plot could be great but it is also scary. I'll watch it at least twice though...that's just how I am.

*smooth jazz*
I dunno. JK seems to be a perfectly acceptable butt-monkey.

I'm kinda pleased but not really thrilled with this new information. It was inevitable that there'd be some kind of timeskip for the Fourze crew, after all, they graduated and didn't have any reason to stick around the school. But five years? I was half-expecting Movie War to follow the KRC's transition out of school with a 'everyone has to grow up some time, but that doesn't mean you have to stop being a hero' storyline.

But, of course, that'd make too much sense for Fourze.

I'm oddly (and very strangely) psyched to hear about Poitrine showing up for Wizard. It makes sense that if you've going to focus on a magical wizard then you might as well bring in a magical girl for the special guest-- especially since Wizard looks like its trying to be a bit more progressive in its treatment of women and minorities. (That or maybe they're just trying to create some kind of strange analogue about the 'magic' of attraction between the two sexes. I joke.)

Bottom line: couldn't care less about the Fourze half, cautiously expectant of the Wizard half.

min snopp är gul
From Uchusen, Erina Mano will be in the movie.
Mari Iriki is in Wizard's part, she's probably the actress playing Poitrine. The whole Kamen Rider Club is confirmed as well.

There's a reason why Nadeshiko came back to Earth, but it doesn't say why. Images should be popping up soon, I'll do a translation when they are out.

Friendship and the Cosmos.
I'm incredibly stoked for the Fourze half though. Fourze was an enjoyable series and while it may not have the certain appeal that OOO's portion had with Poseidon and Ankh's return, it definitely looks interesting with Nadeshiko returning.

From Uchusen, Erina Mano will be in the movie.
Mari Iriki is in Wizard's part, she's probably the actress playing Poitrine. The whole Kamen Rider Club is confirmed as well.

It does seem like it's her.

If that's true, then:

Poitrine (premiere 1990) - Iriki Mari b. 1990
Sharivan (premiere 1983) - Miura Riki b. 1983.
Gavan (premiere 1982) - Ishigaki Yuma b. 1982.

Iwanaga's the only exception :D.

The new Tendou Souji
From Uchusen, Erina Mano will be in the movie
There's a reason why Nadeshiko came back to Earth,

2w6xmds.gif